Did they dial back the Trout xp or something?

SDS

Last night I finished Trout and jumped from 89 Diamond to Prestige 6, earning the prestige 5 pack where I picked Posey to replace my original 99 as a bench bat.

Today I logged on and now I'm down to prestige 2, but still somehow have the prestige 5 pack unlocked?

Something screwy is going on here....

SDS

..... good talk

SDS

There is a daily XP level up limit (don't recall what it is) so this happened to everyone that was still Diamond or below when doing the Trout collection. Folks that were already at Prestige XP when completing Trout did not experience the XP reversal because it takes three times the XP to go up a level at Prestige.

Not very well thought out by SDS for the folks that hadn't reached Prestige yet.

Good talk...

SDS

@MINISTRO787 said in Did they dial back the Trout xp or something?:

There is a daily XP level up limit (don't recall what it is) so this happened to everyone that was still Diamond or below when doing the Trout collection. Folks that were already at Prestige XP when completing Trout did not experience the XP reversal because it takes three times the XP to go up a level at Prestige.

Not very well thought out by SDS for the folks that hadn't reached Prestige yet.

Good talk...

Thank you

SDS

Good talk...

So the question is do I wait to do the Trout set until my diamond levels are done? I'm still a good week and a half out either way.

SDS

@mubby_33 said in Did they dial back the Trout xp or something?:

Good talk...

So the question is do I wait to do the Trout set until my diamond levels are done? I'm still a good week and a half out either way.

Trout>a couple prestige levels. I made back 1.5 just doing the showdown and Cruz moments.

Also, I have a prestige Posey before I've earned him.... at least according to SDS

SDS

@mubby_33 said in Did they dial back the Trout xp or something?:

Good talk...

I would wait until the day after you hit Prestige to be safe if I were you.