Your worst RTTS injruy.

SDS

I had a Lat Strain recently (only cost me a start) and I started thinking what's the worst injury you've had in RTTS?

SDS

Broke forearm sliding into third. Lost the last 3 months of my rookie year.

SDS

It's been a while but I remember for my 3rd baseman. I did something pretty major to miss out on the entire second half of the season, but I managed to recover in time to help my team to the world series.
It was like my 2nd or 3rd year in the majors.
I just finished my 8th and about to start the 2026 post season.
But after that I got my Durability to 99, and Have been healthy ever since.

For My SP though.
I got Drilled by a combacker, and was out for a good few starts.

SDS

I don't remember if I ever had any career enders in MLB the Show, but I always remember how wacky MVP Baseball 2004's injuries were. You'd see things like
Jim Thome - Broken Neck (Day to day)
Juan Pierre - Sprained Thumb (60 day DL)

SDS

@ImDFC said in Your worst RTTS injruy.:

I don't remember if I ever had any career enders in MLB the Show, but I always remember how wacky MVP Baseball 2004's injuries were. You'd see things like

Just another thing that made MVP baseball so great. "O you have a broken neck? It's fine rest it off and get back out there" lol

SDS

@samguenther1987 said in Your worst RTTS injruy.:

Just another thing that made MVP baseball so great. "O you have a broken neck? It's fine rest it off and get back out there" lol

I'm sorry but I lost it at broken neck (day to day)
Eh, quit being a pansy it's just a sore neck. Walk it off!

SDS

mine is kind of crazy diamond equipment and high durability may have actually saved me from worse. got hit by kimbrel in a boss challenge minor injury didn't miss a single game on 19.

SDS

by the way i am good with the power archetype in left field on 19 got a 6 year contract after rookie season, got to 100 home runs in less than 2 total full seasons in the mlb.

SDS

I have been playing RTTS since TheShow 17. Not one of my characters has ever been injured. My characters are usually middle infielders or occasionally 3rd basemen

SDS

Torn calf just the other day, 60 day DL, lost my chance at the MVP when I was very obv going to triple crown lol. I was returning to first after about 5 [censored] pickoff attempts by the CPU, durability was in the low 80s, 2B.