Ruth program

SDS

Probably the most mentally tiring thing I’ve ever done. Finally completed it.

SDS

@wkward83 said in Ruth program:

Completed it on Thursday, I’ve had a headache since but it was worth it lol. He mashes

SDS

@Breadsticks21221 said in Ruth program:

Completed it on Thursday, I’ve had a headache since but it was worth it lol. He mashes

I thought I was the only one literally getting headaches from this [censored] thing. I've got 2 games to go...

SDS

@CRGDVD said in Ruth program:

I thought I was the only one literally getting headaches from this [censored] thing. I've got 2 games to go...

It was all I did last week lol, loved finishing it

SDS

It seems like it got harder after the Fri. update. I had most of it done, no losses, pretty easy. Took me 8 innings to beat the dodgers and I had to restart the NL Nightmare game 3 times and squeeked out a nailbiter of a 3-1 win.

SDS

This was long, but a LOT less stressful than the bs showdowns and certain moments.

SDS

I enjoyed it. Nice getting to play against the "legacy" teams.

SDS

@CRGDVD said in Ruth program:

It was all I did last week lol, loved finishing it

I just finished it. I'm so happy it's done lol

Now to go take some aspirin and chill for a day or 3.

SDS

Never played on HoF and It was easier than expected. Although Kluber gave me fits. Got lucky and he was pinch hit for in the 5th inning when I was up 3-2 and won 8-2. Think it took me 10 restarts in the first inning and lost once full innings.