SS CAP

SDS

What is the best prototype for a CAP SS? Want to make the right selections.

Thanks!

SDS

most will say balanced. I went with contact and added the highest power equipment I could afford. you might even be able to add more power. not sure if I have it maxed out.

He's got 111 contact from both sides. 84pwr vs right, 78 power vs left. 99vision. 90 fielding and 99 speed and stealing 81 br agg.

SDS

I went with balance. 84 speed, 90 fielding (diamond animations), I think 90ish arm, and 100 contact/power. Vision I want so say is in the 80/90 but I could be wrong (vision doesn’t matter this year to inner pci)

SDS

I did balanced, but wish I had chosen contact. If you want a leadoff or 8 hitter go speed. If you want someone in the middle go balanced.

SDS

So once you make your choice., you can’t change and access a different model, correct?

SDS

@BillsMafia863 said in SS CAP:

I went with balance. 84 speed, 90 fielding (diamond animations), I think 90ish arm, and 100 contact/power. Vision I want so say is in the 80/90 but I could be wrong (vision doesn’t matter this year to inner pci)

Aren’t there two packs that I have to decide on?

SDS

I did contact with a catcher and immediately regretted it...so I did a SS that is balanced and love it. I’d recommend that.

SDS

Balanced, no doubt about it.

SDS

@KommanderNKeef9 said in SS CAP:

@BillsMafia863 said in SS CAP:

Aren’t there two packs that I have to decide on?

Yes but the 85 pack doesn’t effect your 89 pack. What I wrote was the balance 89 pack