Theme teams

SDS

Last year someone made an all theme team spreadsheet or website which listed every player in the game that at one time played for a mlb team. I’m wondering if such a website or spreadsheet exists. I’m building a cardinals theme team and trying to see if I missed anyone.

My roster is

LF Brock
CF Eric Davis
RF Larry Walker
3B Nolan Gorman
SS Ozzie
2B Hornsby
1B Musial
C Yaddy

Bench
Pujols, Tino Martinez, Dylan Carlson, Matt Wieters, Paul Dejong (Will soon be carpenter)

SP

Cy Young, Reyes, Flaherty, Gibson Lynn

BP

Henke, Eck, lee smith, Andrew Miller, Gallegos, Sutter, Hicks

SDS

@Styxx22 said in Theme teams:

Last year someone made an all theme team spreadsheet or website which listed every player in the game that at one time played for a mlb team. I’m wondering if such a website or spreadsheet exists. I’m building a cardinals theme team and trying to see if I missed anyone.

My roster is

LF Brock
CF Eric Davis
RF Larry Walker
3B Nolan Gorman
SS Ozzie
2B Hornsby
1B Musial
C Yaddy

Bench
Pujols, Tino Martinez, Dylan Carlson, Matt Wieters, Paul Dejong (Will soon be carpenter)

SP

Cy Young, Reyes, Flaherty, Gibson Lynn

BP

Henke, Eck, lee smith, Andrew Miller, Gallegos, Sutter, Hicks

I would say Keith Hernandez but maybe he dosn't fit on the team. I would recomend Edmonds though at least for the bench.

SDS

Thx I have Keith and mark Reynolds but they don’t make the cut. I’m hoping they release a 99 Edmonds soon like they did last year, if he were cheaper I’d have him in my lineup.

SDS

@Styxx22 said in Theme teams:

Thx I have Keith and mark Reynolds but they don’t make the cut. I’m hoping they release a 99 Edmonds soon like they did last year, if he were cheaper I’d have him in my lineup.

That's what i figgured 🙂

Me too and i hope he's not part of moments extreme again.

SDS

I hate some of these "theme" teams. Walker and cy young barely played for the cardinals and if I remember right, same with Eric Davis. People can do what they wish but if it comes to all time teams, guys like that shouldn't be on the roster

SDS

My Braves theme team only has Braves sheilds next to their names with the exception of the bullpen (its too hard to make a useable pen). I dont take it into ranked but the Braves have been spoiled this year so its cool. 95 Glavine and 99 Matthews are the big money ones I needed.

Im waiting on 99 Chipper but he'll be my Godsquad 3b too