Is 99 Chris Sale good or bad?

SDS

I have an abundance of stubs right now and I’m looking for another Lefty to go along with Paxton. I like Newhouser but he doesn’t always cut it. Chris Sale seems like my only option. Thoughts?

SDS

@Schri-Guy said in Is 99 Chris Sale good or bad?:

I have an abundance of stubs right now and I’m looking for another Lefty to go along with Paxton. I like Newhouser but he doesn’t always cut it. Chris Sale seems like my only option. Thoughts?

He's good and bad

SDS

Don't listen to her, she's a troll. She sends selfies to the community. Not good ones either.

SDS

@DarthKDog09 said in Is 99 Chris Sale good or bad?:

Don't listen to her, she's a troll. She sends selfies to the community. Not good ones either.

Lmao dude you are so weird

SDS

Sale is good...not as overpowering as last years version but good.

SDS

I haven't used or faced him but that sale looks excellent to me

SDS

Leiter is the move if you need another lefty

SDS

Bought him for 300k because he is my role model. I would say he is worth 250k or below. I would wait

SDS

his live serie card is good

SDS

I just used him against someone who isn’t very good and he did well but gave up two HRs I wasn’t happy about.. he’s pretty good I personally sold him after the game because to me he wasn’t THAT fun to pitch with. He isn’t the finesse guy like maddux and not a power guy like Walter so wasn’t really feeling him!

SDS

I’m assuming you have done the team affinities, but Lodolo seems to pitch well. His slider is great and has a funky delivery.

SDS

@CubsFan708 said in Is 99 Chris Sale good or bad?:

Leiter is the move if you need another lefty

Agree on Leiter. Hamels is pretty good too imo.