The Ruth

SDS

First pitch I see with him....BAM 441 ft

I knew this was coming bc I even raked with his bronze

SDS

I don't think i'll ever get him just done the conquest map and it took away my will to live. Have 1 or 2 HoF ones done from last week and 7-8 AS ones but know i won't want to play RS if I do any moments bores the life outta me. 😞

SDS

After a few games the verdict is still out for me, I really liked Stan at 1st, Ruth is an upgrade on paper, but stan's D is about the same and so far I've hit better with him... But giving Ruth a long leash here.

Also.. SDS.. If you're reading this, how bout giving Ruth an on deck animation where he takes some sips out of a fans beer while waiting to hit.. That would make my day.

SDS

@Hubijerk said in The Ruth:

After a few games the verdict is still out for me, I really liked Stan at 1st, Ruth is an upgrade on paper, but stan's D is about the same and so far I've hit better with him... But giving Ruth a long leash here.

Also.. SDS.. If you're reading this, how bout giving Ruth an on deck animation where he takes some sips out of a fans beer while waiting to hit.. That would make my day.

That's how you get the 'rona

SDS

@dantheranman said in The Ruth:

That's how you get the 'rona

I don't take Ruth for the kind of guy who would worry too much about that...

SDS

He’s a maniac at 1B, plays like a diamond and has initiated so many double plays for me.

SDS

3 games away from the Babe. Very excited to take him online and ground out to second 45 times later this week.

SDS

I would pay double the retail price of this game if they included that animation.

SDS

Yeah, he is a monster. Hit 2 homers with him in his first ranked game on Thursday

SDS

@CRGDVD said in The Ruth:

I would pay double the retail price of this game if they included that animation.

I'd pay triple retail if they also include an animation of him downing a hot dog while still on deck.

SDS

I don't have Ruth yet and I haven't been playing much in the way of ranked lately, but the one at-bat I faced him as a pitcher he hit a bomb to rightfield as the lead-off hitter for the whole game and then my opponent just quit. Weirdest game ever. Ruthbomb and then quits. Weird.