SDS

MLB the lineout hanger sim

SDS

MLB the walk.

SDS

MLB the Checkswing

SDS

MLB The "Did he catch it? yes he did"
MLB The " This ball is crushed, where will it land?, and the RF tracks the ball down"

SDS

MLB The Pitching Is Terrible

SDS

MLB F**k Me, Right?

SDS

MLB Perfect Flyout

SDS

Well, it was gunna be “MLB the good/okay” ... but SDS saw that coming and just hid the contact feedback from us

SDS

MLB shi* Show 20

SDS

MLB the f**k is this?

SDS

MLB The Kluber Show

SDS

Mlb 20 ( broken pitching) pitching is so broken and bad u can go from hitting your spots pretty good 5 or 7 innings ! Then if u give up one homer or walk and a double all of a sudden no matter where u put the ball its right down the middle! Next 3 hitters or more all in a row ! I even did a test putting the ball way out of zone, and still down the [censored]! They have momentum way to high! If confidence goes down a little u can destroy a pitcher even after pitching 1 hitter through 6 or 7 innings! Makes zero sense! This mlb has been the worst I've ever played with pitching. The amount of times u can hang change ups, cutters, splitters, curveballs are the worst pitch in this game for hangers!

Only way a pitcher is even good this year 1 u need a sinker lol its a freaking joke!! U need 99mph min!! U need control! But if u have a 3rd pitch either a really good slider or cutter thats the only way!

Honestly who does anyone trust out of starters? Bullpen?

My short list 99 seaver! Kluber is ok! Herisher I haven't used enough to say. I liked nolan ryan but its hard cause he needs a slider or another pitch to be great !!! Al leiter I liked but I felt something was missing !

Bullpen is beyond brutal
Fingers is solid ! Gagne and henke are my favorite so far. I haven't used 97 chapman yet. Rivera u have to get red diamond to be good!

Who else do u guys like?

SDS

@high-heat-27 said in So if mlb 19 was mlb the lineout:

Mlb 20 ( broken pitching) pitching is so broken and bad u can go from hitting your spots pretty good 5 or 7 innings ! Then if u give up one homer or walk and a double all of a sudden no matter where u put the ball its right down the middle! Next 3 hitters or more all in a row ! I even did a test putting the ball way out of zone, and still down the [censored]! They have momentum way to high! If confidence goes down a little u can destroy a pitcher even after pitching 1 hitter through 6 or 7 innings! Makes zero sense! This mlb has been the worst I've ever played with pitching. The amount of times u can hang change ups, cutters, splitters, curveballs are the worst pitch in this game for hangers!

Only way a pitcher is even good this year 1 u need a sinker lol its a freaking joke!! U need 99mph min!! U need control! But if u have a 3rd pitch either a really good slider or cutter thats the only way!

Honestly who does anyone trust out of starters? Bullpen?

You could've stopped typing after putting: "Mlb 20 ( broken pitching)..." lol