New Theme

SDS

Apparently the new theme in this game is where prefects turn into easy outs 99% of the time. Why even call it perfect because that devalues the expectations. Prefects shouldnt lead to outs.... because it means you didnt do anything wrong. Call it awesome, marvelous, great....anything but perfect because perfect leads to no flaw, no error, no lazy fly to shallow center with Trout, Bellinger or Soler!

SDS

I agree there should be no lazy fly but there is also a certain luck element inherent to any game/sport, baseball especially. In real life most balls hit are outs, even the perfect ones... I don't think every perfect perfect needs to be a hit, but I agree a perfect perfect fly ball should probably be a homer for players with great power unless there's a heavy wind or you're playing at a huge park like Forbes.

SDS

I disagree perfect hits should never be outs. In real baseball rockets will get hit right into gloves sometimes and bad hit bloops go for hits, thats baseball. I do think it needs to be adjusted as perfect liners are almost always outs and that's not fair. Nothing worse than hitting 10 perfect in a game to my opponents 0 and losing 2-1.