OMG I pulled DEGROM............

SDS

I finished the mothers day conquest and I pulled him out of a show pack. I almost died lol. Now I dont know what the heck to do with him. Probably just sell. I have all the live collections done except for all the big dogs. He is the first one i ever pulled. Good problems to have

SDS

i pulled him yesterday as well from a pack i got off the 7th inning showdown. A lovely 130k stubs added to my account.

SDS

@lazy_toast said in OMG I pulled DEGROM............:

I finished the mothers day conquest and I pulled him out of a show pack. I almost died lol. Now I dont know what the heck to do with him. Probably just sell. I have all the live collections done except for all the big dogs. He is the first one i ever pulled. Good problems to have

If you have a lot of the collection done why not just finish it? No point in getting most of the live series and not completing

SDS

@James97M said in OMG I pulled DEGROM............:

If you have a lot of the collection done why not just finish it? No point in getting most of the live series and not completing

i only started about a month ago and finishing the collections to even 30/40 gives you soooooooooooooooooo much XP. The reason to not finish them right now is i Dont have 500k stubs to buy the other big names

SDS

Finishing 99% of the collection costs as much as finishing the last 1% he needs.

SDS

@SchnauzerFace said in OMG I pulled DEGROM............:

Finishing 99% of the collection costs as much as finishing the last 1% he needs.

exactly, i finished everything i could and leveled up to silver. Love those free high diamonds. Hal and Kluber are my 1,2

SDS

exactly, i finished everything i could and leveled up to silver. Love those free high diamonds. Hal and Kluber are my 1,2

Who did you take at Silver 1? I am hoping as a self-respecting Sox fan it was Minoso.

SDS

Lucky...I guess SDs wants you to stick around the game lol. Still haven’t pulled a 90+

SDS

Who did you take at Silver 1? I am hoping as a self-respecting Sox fan it was Minoso.

im ashmaed and did not man. And am regretting it now tbh. I just bought Kenny Lofton and Robert to go with Judge in the outfield and then I hit silver 1 and see who I can choose from and Im like man I have to much OF and no pitching what so ever. Like i was rocking Hal and Kyle Hendricks. So I took Kluber after seeing all the good write ups about him. But now i want to get rid of kenny for minoso and i cant for awhile 😞

SDS

@Breadsticks21221 said in OMG I pulled DEGROM............:

Lucky...I guess SDs wants you to stick around the game lol. Still haven’t pulled a 90+

lol for real man. Pack life is hard. I have had way better luck in DD than madden I can tell you that. I was like a kid at xmas last night. Then I quickly grew up and was like settle down man act right lol

SDS

Sell, you got Leiter to carry the Mets!