Signature Event 1

SDS

Ok so safe to assume Sig will be included I'm am also going to guess Veteran series get included as well.

Rewards will be

97 Fergie Jenkins

And

97 Willie Stargel

SDS

I’m also hoping awards so I can get the three homeruns with Cruz and avoid ranked with him, lol

SDS

@Rypien91 said in Signature Event 1:

I’m also hoping awards so I can get the three homeruns with Cruz and avoid ranked with him, lol

One of the events SHOULD include awards cards. I'm hoping so, because I need Cruz dingers and hits with Phillips still.

SDS

Both Really good Guesses. Although I’m going with Bruce Sutter(94 Sig), and Paul Goldschmidt(99 Sig)

SDS

Player program looks like Lester...starting pitcher moments of course but another Red Sox!

SDS

I cannot hit a homerun with Cruz to save my life.

SDS

@the_dragon1912 said in Signature Event 1:

Both Really good Guesses. Although I’m going with Bruce Sutter(94 Sig), and Paul Goldschmidt(99 Sig)

Goldy is a good guess but idk if thy are doing 99’s now. I’m gonna go with Alex Gordon (93), Lee Smith (95), and 97 Cargo for @Ikasnu lol. There may also be a low gold veteran card to help with the trout collection

SDS

@Breadsticks21221 said in Signature Event 1:

Player program looks like Lester...starting pitcher moments of course but another Red Sox!

Could be MVP Cliff Lee.

SDS

@Matt_42187 said in Signature Event 1:

Could be MVP Cliff Lee.

You mean Cy young* but yeah, as a Tribe fan they've been very good to us this year, dying for a juiced Lee card. Will probably play worse than Leiter but I'll get it regardless.

SDS

@the_dragon1912 said in Signature Event 1:

Ooooohhhhh I would very much to have Sig Goldschmidt back he was favorite 1B last year

SDS

@Jeviduty said in Signature Event 1:

@Matt_42187 said in Signature Event 1:

Could be MVP Cliff Lee.

You mean Cy young* but yeah, as a Tribe fan they've been very good to us this year, dying for a juiced Lee card. Will probably play worse than Leiter but I'll get it regardless.

yeah, my bad. not sure what I was thinking lol. If it is Lee, I would think it's similar to Hamels but without the changeup.

SDS

Yeah, i have played like 20 games with that miserable POS card in RS, all he has done is cost me runs with his horrid defense.

I actually just flat took him out of the line up. I still have 0 HR and batting just over .100

I got to 300 points, but the completest in me wants that mission completed

SDS

@nflman2033 said in Signature Event 1:

Yeah, i have played like 20 games with that miserable POS card in RS, all he has done is cost me runs with his horrid defense.

I actually just flat took him out of the line up. I still have 0 HR and batting just over .100

I got to 300 points, but the completest in me wants that mission completed

[censored], that sucks. Depending on this event, I may stick my toe in the water with him and try to get the points.