Any clues on next event?

SDS

I haven't seen anything, anyone else?

SDS

Signature event 1 is name all I have seen

SDS

@nymets1987 said in Any clues on next event?:

SS rewards and I’m sure SS players allowed, also I’m sure topps now allowed. Not sure but I hope it’s hof so my timing doesn’t get all out of whack

SDS

Thanks, where did you see that? Don't see it on twitter but might have missed it.

SDS

@MaxHarvest said in Any clues on next event?:

SS rewards and I’m sure SS players allowed, also I’m sure topps now allowed. Not sure but I hope it’s hof so my timing doesn’t get all out of whack

I did the 7th inning showdown today and i swear it was like lob league. Totally used to hof

SDS

@DarthKDog09 said in Any clues on next event?:

I did the 7th inning showdown today and i swear it was like lob league. Totally used to hof

Yeah it’s hard to go back and forth man, you get the fastball timing down and then react to the rest. So going from all-star to hof or veteran to hof is terrible for my gameplay. I’m early or late on everything

SDS

@DarthKDog09 said in Any clues on next event?:

Yeah it’s hard to go back and forth man, you get the fastball timing down and then react to the rest. So going from all-star to hof or veteran to hof is terrible for my gameplay. I’m early or late on everything

There's also some games on the same difficulty like Hall of Fame where kluber's fastball looks 10 miles per hour slower than it does against another opponent. I can only assume that has something to do with the connection but it is very frustrating

SDS

Probably will do clues in the morning if they even do that. I'm just guessing player program clues tomorrow

SDS

@JiggidyJJ said in Any clues on next event?:

Thanks, where did you see that? Don't see it on twitter but might have missed it.

Mlb the show twitter said 3 pitchers tomorrow and one was signature event 1 reward

SDS

Will we see Bruce sutter, goose, pleasac, or Andrew Miller as the SS reliever ?

SDS

Will we see Bruce sutter, goose, pleasac, or Andrew Miller as the SS reliever ?

Steve Bedrosian will get a 90's card at some point , probably award card from his MVP/Cy Young season with the Phillies