Tom Seaver Reviews for HOF RS

SDS

So I’ve had Seaver for awhile, I almost threw him in several times for a start in ranked. I’ve tried him out on casual online hof against good opponents and he does decent for a few innings. I like the FB sinker differentials, but the three slow pitches are almost two slow and easily discernible from the fastballs. Does anyone have any reviews they can share? My starting rotation usually gets to a point where I need to bring in the oddman or start someone that’s not fully rested, the oddman can be Seaver, Kluber or Kerry Wood. Any input will be appreciated, thanks

SDS

I just faced him for the first time and hate him.... he destroyed me and I'd say I'm an above average player. Very hard to pick up his delivery

SDS

@JiggidyJJ said in Tom Seaver Reviews for HOF RS:

I just faced him for the first time and hate him.... he destroyed me and I'd say I'm an above average player. Very hard to pick up his delivery

But.... said the same thing with kluber and orel initially and I can hit those guys pretty well now

SDS

What ranking was the game played ? What pitches were the worst

SDS

@MaxHarvest said in Tom Seaver Reviews for HOF RS:

What ranking was the game played ? What pitches were the worst

Rs allstar, could not pick up his sinker and fastball inside and high and inside. Ive also had a few so that probably has a lot to do with it. This isn't a good game to play with a six pack.

SDS

I have used him once online and he gave up a ton of hits. I may not know how to pitch with him yet though. I feel like you need 5 or so starts to judge a pitcher.

SDS

I’ve been using him and I’m a fan. Had a CG 1 hitter in HOF last night. He’s a fun pitcher to use