Bo is really the flow

SDS

Always loved the swing on Bo cards but this 98 is the real deal. Thought I would have trouble with the moment but got it done in 3 games! Not even debating swapping him out with prestige Didi! You guys gotta put him at short!

SDS

He’ll go at 2B for me but thanks!

SDS

@Hikes83 said in Bo is really the flow:

Whatever...just put him in your lineup lol! I wonder if silver at 2nd is serviceable

SDS

@Breadsticks21221 said in Bo is really the flow:

@Hikes83 said in Bo is really the flow:

Whatever...just put him in your lineup lol! I wonder if silver at 2nd is serviceable

I feel like silver at 2nd is more serviceable than
Gold at SS. Just my opinion though

SDS

Grind time soon for me. I have 3 weeks of topps moments to do and the 7th inning Lester on my plate for tonight. Not sure where I will put Bo at yet. Maybe 2nd while I try out 99 Barry Larkin at SS.

SDS

@mastermut4life said in Bo is really the flow:

Grind time soon for me. I have 3 weeks of topps moments to do and the 7th inning Lester on my plate for tonight. Not sure where I will put Bo at yet. Maybe 2nd while I try out 99 Barry Larkin at SS.

Larkin is buns

SDS

@DarthKDog09 said in Bo is really the flow:

Larkin is buns

Yep, he may rip but realistically gold fielding and 60 power against righties isn't going to cut it.

SDS

I’m going to try him at 3rd, Larkin at ss and Cano at 2nd.

SDS

@Breadsticks21221 said in Bo is really the flow:

@DarthKDog09 said in Bo is really the flow:

Larkin is buns

Yep, he may rip but realistically gold fielding and 60 power against righties isn't going to cut it.

Well I need to try him out sooner or later and figured since I'm trying Bo, Clint and Yordan I might as well.

SDS

Bases loaded. Line drive off the RF wall and the runners all move up one base. Like what???

SDS

Looking forward to getting this card. Will be a fun one to try out.

SDS

@taco_truck_face said in Bo is really the flow:

Looking forward to getting this card. Will be a fun one to try out.

Exactly.