Roberto Alomar CAP

SDS

Instead of dropping a ton of stubs on Alomar
I went ahead and made a CAP 2nd basemen.
(I haven’t made a CAP since the show 18)
And with all the best equipment you can get. Just the gold version I have right now with the equipment stats wise looks better than the BR version of Alomar. I know people don’t like the CAP,but i pretty much got a Juiced up Alomar for 60k stubs in equipment. Can’t wait until I get the Diamond version

SDS

Hell yeah.

SDS

@MLBTHEJOE said in Roberto Alomar CAP:

And with all the best equipment you can get. Just the gold version I have right now with the equipment stats wise looks better than the BR version of Alomar. I know people don’t like the CAP,but i pretty much got a Juiced up Alomar for 60k stubs in equipment. Can’t wait until I get the Diamond version

Balanced or power when you hit 85 and 88 diamond?

SDS

I want to drop 1 million stubs for that card art tho...lol jk, smart idea if you really want Alomar lol

SDS

Smart move tbh, enjoy the power & stubs saved

SDS

@Breadsticks21221 said in Roberto Alomar CAP:

I want to drop 1 million stubs for that card art tho...lol jk, smart idea if you really want Alomar lol

I loved the Alomar version from last year. And yes his card art is really sick...

But I didn’t want to throw the last of my stubs on him. Then I remembered wait I second...I could just make my own Alomar Lol. It’s too bad you can’t make card art for your Cap, now that would be awesome

SDS

@ICantHelpFalling said in Roberto Alomar CAP:

Balanced. Power gives you less contact and slower. I have a balanced SS and he's a stallion. Its probably a 109 rating after all equipment.

SDS

exactly buddy

poor mans alomar i love my CAP

SDS

@DarthKDog09 said in Roberto Alomar CAP:

Balanced. Power gives you less contact and slower. I have a balanced SS and he's a stallion. Its probably a 109 rating after all equipment.

Yes, always pick balanced

SDS

@TheHungryHole said in Roberto Alomar CAP:

exactly buddy

Alomar is the poor mans cap

SDS

exactly buddy

i like how you switched dat there

SDS

exactly buddy

It's what i do

SDS

That’s a good idea. I loved alomar last year but even if I go 12-0 I would rather have the stubs I think.

SDS

exactly buddy

It's what i do

sometimes it just be do like dat

SDS

exactly buddy

It's what i do

My head is spinning. Good day sir.

SDS

Also Bo Bichette can play 2nd base and this 98 of him has some insane stats.

I might even sell Hornsby

SDS

Also Bo Bichette can play 2nd base and this 98 of him has some insane stats.

I might even sell Hornsby

Bo looks insane, I’m definitely going to get him! I have Hornsby too & I’ve been thinking about selling him as well.

SDS

exactly buddy

It's what i do

My head is spinning. Good day sir.

lol to you as well friend - see you on the baseball field this weekend

SDS

Same here got Jacked up Arod @ ss balanced