Pain. (Roster Update)

SDS

I have 200+ corey seagers and I need this investment to pay off so I can finally get Mantle. ik it’s late but PAIN. Hopefully he has a big week this week. I need Mickey on the squad.

SDS

good luck! Get that Mickey!

SDS

I think you may be a bit bias since you are a dodgers fan but he is not going diamond this week

SDS

@Xenthi said in Pain. (Roster Update):

I have 200+ corey seagers and I need this investment to pay off so I can finally get Mantle. ik it’s late but PAIN. Hopefully he has a big week this week. I need Mickey on the squad.

I'm at 190 Seagers. I feel your pain. Although, I've been flipping on the marketplace for the past two weeks, so I'm down to only five teams left to do. I can knock at least one more out today with ideally getting the rest done next week, whether Seager goes diamond or not. Hang in there. He'll go diamond.

SDS

Same here. Jensen was a surprise to not go diamond. Especially when there’s only one live series diamond reliever

SDS

@lazy_toast said in Pain. (Roster Update):

Same here. Jensen was a surprise to not go diamond. Especially when there’s only one live series diamond reliever

His name is Jansen and there are 2 diamond LS pitchers in Chapman and Yates.

SDS

@ZOMBIEKILLS_128 said in Pain. (Roster Update):

I think you may be a bit bias since you are a dodgers fan but he is not going diamond this week

shhh, why wouldn’t i want a dodger player to have a big week lol. bias maybe. let me have my hope 🙂

SDS

shhh, why wouldn’t i want a dodger player to have a big week lol. bias maybe. let me have my hope 🙂

The big key to investing is not to be bias. I'm a sox fan and have has many Yankees pay off for me investing. Yes you clearly want him to have a big week but it is unlikely he goes diamond.

SDS

@Breadsticks21221 said in Pain. (Roster Update):

The big key to investing is not to be bias. I'm a sox fan and have has many Yankees pay off for me investing. Yes you clearly want him to have a big week but it is unlikely he goes diamond.

I mean we’ve seen big upgrades already this year so i’m hoping seager can have a good streak, maybe he gets that boost he needs. Hopefully.

SDS

@Breadsticks21221 said in Pain. (Roster Update):

I mean we’ve seen big upgrades already this year so i’m hoping seager can have a good streak, maybe he gets that boost he needs. Hopefully.

Yes, that is true but there are guys that have a much better chance of going diamond.

SDS

Tbh I would invest more on Nick Anderson, he’s lights out this year trust me. Yankees just got swept by the Rays and this guy is no joke.

SDS

What hurt Seager is when he had to miss some games a few weeks back when he was hot.

SDS

@NOTandris said in Pain. (Roster Update):

Tbh I would invest more on Nick Anderson, he’s lights out this year trust me. Yankees just got swept by the Rays and this guy is no joke.

I have about 20 of him so far. I agree with you

SDS

@raesONE said in Pain. (Roster Update):

There are 3, Chapman, Yates and Hader

SDS

What about Starling Marte? He's batting over 330 still.

SDS

@samguenther1987 said in Pain. (Roster Update):

What about Starling Marte? He's batting over 330 still.

I think he is almost a lock for it

SDS

@samguenther1987 said in Pain. (Roster Update):

@raesONE said in Pain. (Roster Update):

There are 3, Chapman, Yates and Hader

You're 100% correct.

SDS

Darvish going diamond this week.

Bias? Nah.