I hate Hal Newhouser

SDS

So, yes of course he is a Nightmare for me to hit, but i can't stand his control either.

However as much as I can't stand him, the person I just played in the Event has to hate him more than me.

So road team i bat 1st, 2-0 lead after 1. Hal allows no hits, but did hit a batter, because i cant find the zone.

I hit a HR with Jackie to go up 3-0. Biggio with a hit. So this newb has an all LS team out there, so i leave Hal in to hit, i steal 2B with Biggio to stay out of DP, Hal then hits an opposite field grounder right by the 3B for a 2B, Biggio scores, 6-0.

I no hit him in the 2nd. Top of the 3rd, 6.7,8, up. Boggs and Jackie make easy out, Biggio with a single to LF with a 6-0 I figure no reason to take Hal out, just make the final out get the half inning over... nope Hal hits a 411 ft 2 run HR.

I hit another batter in the 3rd, again not on purpose, but do pitch a hitless 3rd for the win.

So Hal held the poor guy to 0 hits, 4K, 2HBP and went 2-2 witha 2B a HR and 3 RBI.

Gotta give the guy credit for not dashboarding or rage quitting, but that had to sting bad.

SDS

Gonna see a ton of him to start this event. The strikeouts count for a 7th inning mission plus finishing up Lester.

SDS

Most consistent pitcher I've ever used.

SDS

@eelnirad_anglo said in I hate Hal Newhouser:

Most consistent pitcher I've ever used.

His control of offspeed pitches kills me. All over the place

SDS

Yea hal is my go to. Way before this event.

SDS

@nflman2033 said in I hate Hal Newhouser:

he is a Nightmare

The title of this thread is all wrong. It should read "Why I love Hal Newhouser more than life itself".

SDS

@arvcpa said in I hate Hal Newhouser:

he is a Nightmare

The title of this thread is all wrong. It should read "Why I love Hal Newhouser more than life itself".

Lol, i still hate him even though he won the game for me.

SDS

Lol, i still hate

You're in denial!!! Embrace him...

SDS

@arvcpa said in I hate Hal Newhouser:

Lol, i still hate

You're in denial!!! Embrace him...

Maybe when I can learn to be as accurate with him as people seem to be against me I might come around

SDS

Dude, I don’t think I’ve ever had more “perfect release” pitches go a foot out of the strike zone, than I’ve had with Newhouser. It’s like there’s no point the having any interface. Might as well Just have me press a single button, and let RNG decide where it goes.

SDS

I love pitching with Hal He is my second best pitcher, I am not a fan of Kluber. Orel is my number 1 but cant use him in the event.

SDS

@TubaTim90 said in I hate Hal Newhouser:

Dude, I don’t think I’ve ever had more “perfect release” pitches go a foot out of the strike zone, than I’ve had with Newhouser. It’s like there’s no point the having any interface. Might as well Just have me press a single button, and let RNG decide where it goes.

Yes, this is exactly how i feel