Showdown 5th inning

SDS

20 outs, all I need is three runs to win Showdown, and I blew it. Nope not blaming the game, I am blaming myself.

Sorry for wasting your time reading this useless post.

SDS

Don’t feel bad. I was doing the NL West stage 1 showdown trying to get TA points for FOTF Tatis and I needed 3 runs in 15 outs vs I forgot who but I didn’t get it done. On veteran at that. Ugh so frustrating when you’re off you’re off

SDS

My dumbest moment was so dumb, I did it twice. During mini-Boss moments, with one out remaining, I got a base hit to score the winning run. The runner crosses the plate, and then I carelessly let my batter get tagged out between bases. Because who cares then, right? Right.
“FAILED. Better Luck Next Time.”

D’oh.

SDS

6th inning the one I failed, was when I needed three runs instead of 6-8. I pressed too much. Awards Seager(my get out of jail free card) hit in a double play...things happen, shake it off and get it next time.

SDS

Meant to make a ps: appreciate the good attitude, hope you not only get it next time, but wish good pulls upon you good sir.

SDS

Messes with your head you think it's going to be easy to finish off then next thing you know you're being careless and 1st pitch swinging. Happened to me, too.

SDS

I find when I only need 3 or less runs I struggle more cause I'm rushing. When I need 7 or more runs I lock in take pitches. It's a mental thing really

SDS

@johndarlas said in Showdown 5th inning:

20 outs, all I need is three runs to win Showdown, and I blew it. Nope not blaming the game, I am blaming myself.

Sorry for wasting your time reading this useless post.

[censored] sorry man been there and done that. I don’t even look at showdowns cause my anxiety goes through the roof lol

SDS

I’m about to do 5th inning showdown (last thing I need done for boss selection) so I’m not looking forward to this lol

SDS

@rayraythree said in Showdown 5th inning:

I’m about to do 5th inning showdown (last thing I need done for boss selection) so I’m not looking forward to this lol

I finally got it done. Took me 1,435 attempts. Going against Mo, all I needed was three or four runs, but would end up losing. Tonight I had a man on third with 9 outs left. Tied up at 15. First three batters pop up to the catcher. next two batters, strike out. Next batter bloop hit to RF for the win. I was like am I really going to lose this with a runner on third and nine outs left.