Tatis 99 Boosted Card

SDS

So I was unable to play for a week because of connection issues and I missed out on the Tatis card. is it me or did the show rush this. they should have made it at least a week long.

SDS

@Its_Krispy_bro said in Tatis 99 Boosted Card:

So I was unable to play for a week because of connection issues and I missed out on the Tatis card. is it me or did the show rush this. they should have made it at least a week long.

You didn't get to keep it...and it was done because of the 3-0 HR he hit...

They did it

SDS

So I was unable to play for a week because of connection issues and I missed out on the Tatis card. is it me or did the show rush this. they should have made it at least a week longant

It was just his tier 1 fotf card upgraded temporarily. Nobody has it anymore. U didnt miss much. Something similar will be back for potm

SDS

Like was stated you didn't miss out...it really was no big deal

SDS

If they made it a week long and you couldn't play for a week....wouldn't you have missed out anyway?

SDS

All you thinking Bo is the Lightning POTM are going to be really disappointed. He’s on the shelf til at least mid September. A great week doesn’t equal great month and up until that week just prior to his injury it wasn’t show stopping. So I’d start thinking more along the lines of Tatis, Fried, Nola (until last night), Bauer, Gray, and im sure there are a bunch of others I’m not naming who have all performed great for the whole month.