All-Star "Babe Ruth" moments harder??

SDS

Hey Everyone, so for the "Babe Ruth/All-Timer's Moments" I did the 9 HOF moments first with relative ease. Now, I'm 21 games thru the All-Star level moments.

Is it just me or are the All-Star moments more difficult? Granted I've won all 21 so far on the first attempt but a lot of 1-0 games. Seems like the pitchers are tougher for these. Offense opposition is the same but seems pitching is better. Anyone else think that?

SDS

I have had s harder time with these but I think since I did the HOF ones first it's more of a focus thing. I was so locked in for the HOF games and maybe not so much for the all star ones

SDS

Actually, I think it was the same for me. I only had to restart one HOF moment. Maybe it's because the All Star games are only 3 innings and I had a hard time getting in a groove?

SDS

@Catman9186 said in All-Star "Babe Ruth" moments harder??:

Hey Everyone, so for the "Babe Ruth/All-Timer's Moments" I did the 9 HOF moments first with relative ease. Now, I'm 21 games thru the All-Star level moments.

Is it just me or are the All-Star moments more difficult? Granted I've won all 21 so far on the first attempt but a lot of 1-0 games. Seems like the pitchers are tougher for these. Offense opposition is the same but seems pitching is better. Anyone else think that?

yep i agree mate

SDS

@CDNMoneyMaker93 said in All-Star "Babe Ruth" moments harder??:

I have had s harder time with these but I think since I did the HOF ones first it's more of a focus thing. I was so locked in for the HOF games and maybe not so much for the all star ones

Yea, to prepare for the HOF moments, I played conquest for 30 games to get in the "mode" and was 28-2. Now, yea, I get in the mindset of "these will be a walk-in-the-park." I'm sure that has part to do with my low offense so far. Lol.

SDS

Me too. a lot of 1-0 games. No doubt that they are 'All-Star +' difficulty. Thank god 3 left for Ruth.

SDS

I have found the HOF/Legend difficulty actually has your players play to their ratings so your team is pretty [censored] good even though your going against the cpu. All star and lower add more RNG [censored]

SDS

I did it the same way and right about where you were i started to hit worse. I was struggling to scrap by with a rum, but i was still shutting the CPU out.

I lost a 7 inning game because i couldn't get a hit and won a 4 inning game on a sac fly with both pitchers throwing no hitters.

I have believed for a while the the CPU adapts to you, after a while it pitches to your weakness. And will do so until you make an adjustment. That is not in same game, it is from game to game, chase dirt pitches, you will get more of them until you prove you can lay off.

SDS

All Star is harder for some people because off speed pitches are really slow compared to HOF. That said, All Star on the Babe program is not normal All Star. It is harder than All Star.

SDS

I think this could be some of it. With All Star being only 3 innings you don't get time to lock in. Did the NL and MLB games last night, was focused from the start. Knocked Kluber out in the 5th, Babe is finally mine.

All Star in the Babe moments doesn't feel like All Star from conquest though to me. I think @TheGoaler is on to something with All Star +.

SDS

I mainly play offline on veteran. I finished all of the All-star moments but am struggling to hit with on HOF.
When your not a good hitter then it can be a struggle.

I'm not sure I have enough speed guys to make a lineup with.

SDS

@wingspan1985 said in All-Star "Babe Ruth" moments harder??:

I think this could be some of it. With All Star being only 3 innings you don't get time to lock in. Did the NL and MLB games last night, was focused from the start. Knocked Kluber out in the 5th, Babe is finally mine.

All Star in the Babe moments doesn't feel like All Star from conquest though to me. I think @TheGoaler is on to something with All Star +.

It’s going to be different from Conquest 3 inning games, you’re facing better pitchers with full energy and confidence, conquest is mostly low rated, live series with half energy and confidence.

SDS

I think it is just because they are shorter games. I lost twice on AS just because I was goofing around watching this or that and didnt get the run I needed and they did. HoF they were all lopsided wins.

SDS

The HOF games were tough for myself because I’m trash. But agree that the all star games are a little more difficult than events all star for sure.