What's your favorite batting view?

SDS

Yesterday I discovered 'The Show 16' batting view and i can't stop getting Perfect/Perfects

SDS

strikezone

SDS

Strike zone 3

SDS

@BroFlows said in What's your favorite batting view?:

Yesterday I discovered 'The Show 16' batting view and i can't stop getting Perfect/Perfects

Lol does it actually say show 16 style?

SDS

I switch between strike zone and strike zone high

SDS

@lazy_toast said in What's your favorite batting view?:

Yep haha, its in between Offset Zoom and Catcher High. Theres also a 'The Show 15' view lol

SDS

@lazy_toast said in What's your favorite batting view?:

Yep haha, its in between Offset Zoom and Catcher High. Theres also a 'The Show 15' view lol

Sweet I’m gonna give it a try thanks man

SDS

Strike Zone. It gives me the best possible view of the ball, and lets me see it longer before it gets caught by the catcher. It may be a small difference in terms of how much extra time that gives me, but it helps.

SDS

I always use sz but I saw this post and gave 16 a try and through 6 event games I’m destroying the ball. I don’t think I have played a full game yet. Every one has been a quit. Obviously it’s only on all star since it is the event so I don’t know how well this would translate to ranked but fun so far.

SDS

Retro 90% of the time and wide the other 10%.

SDS

I use the same view.

SDS

Strikezone high helps me lay off stuff below and above the zone.