Event hitting nerfed???

SDS

It seems like a lot of my 14/9-14/10’s are going no where. Most of them barely reach the OF. But yet, a lot of 11/9’s are leaving the yard. Not sure how any contact outside the PCI are getting enough exit velo to go anywhere.

SDS

It is not...

SDS

Trust me it isn’t, 202 mph fastball off nolan Ryan good good 81 mph exit velo. Had another that was 92 . It is scientificly impossible to have a lower exit velo off a squared up fastball, but it happens all the time is this game

SDS

@beanball0571 said in Event hitting nerfed???:

Trust me it isn’t, 202 mph fastball off nolan Ryan good good 81 mph exit velo. Had another that was 92 . It is scientificly impossible to have a lower exit velo off a squared up fastball, but it happens all the time is this game

Wow..202mph?

SDS

@squishiesgirl said in Event hitting nerfed???:

Wow..202mph?
I hate typing on my phone, 102

SDS

@squishiesgirl said in Event hitting nerfed???:

Wow..202mph?
I hate typing on my phone, 102

Lol yeah..happens to me all the time

SDS

I cannot hit anything hit much better in Hall of fame event

SDS

@nymets1987 said in Event hitting nerfed???:

I cannot hit anything hit much better in Hall of fame event

It’s actually funny because hof plays better and rewards you for good contact. All star is a nightmare, you just hope you get rewarded more then ur opponent