Stealing Attribute not rewarded

SDS

Okay, I love the Show 20, but like countless others I am really irritated by one or 2 issues. I started my toon with the Small Ball archetype (hate the archetypes model, that's a different post, though.) Trying to stay true to the Archetype I created, my focus has been on trying to get on base, and stealing. I've noticed and proven (to myself) that the game neither rewards you for a successful steal, nor penalizes you for getting caught. Rewards and penalties are given based on a good jump, or a bad jump. Ridiculous. I stole 9 bases successfully over 5 games, and my stealing attribute dropped by 2 points. So I did a little experiment. I got really good jumps (according to game) & was thrown out 3 of 4 times. Yet at end of game when you return to clubhouse, my stealing attribute increased. IMO it's fine if that's how the game is coded,, but re_lable the attribute to jump so gamers know what they need to do. Same complaint with bunting. Just because you lay down a bunt and either reach base or advance a runner, it only counts if the game's coding recognizes it. Just because Matt V. says: "he'll just put that in his pocket as he's in safely at first with a bunt hit" Makes it really hard to increase those skills also since the game doesn't care about the end results, only the mechanics you used for getting there.

SDS

BTW, Toon not room