SDS Please Remove White Billboard at Laughing Mountain in Batters Eye

SDS

Just played a guy at Laughing Mountain he was pitching Paxton... There is a white billboard behind the mound in the batters eye and you literally can't see the ball when he releases. Honestly, who thought it was a good idea to put a white billboard in the batters eye behind the pitcher???

SDS

yeah it’s awful

SDS

Thanks for the tip

SDS

If someone picks that park and pitches a lefty they know exactly what they doing , just a trash way to hide their weakness

SDS

@DarthKDog09 said in SDS Please Remove White Billboard at Laughing Mountain in Batters Eye:

Thanks for the tip

Suits your personality to abuse exploits like this.

SDS

I've been saying this for a while. People know what they are doing when they play there with a lefty

SDS

@Cashme0ut510 said in SDS Please Remove White Billboard at Laughing Mountain in Batters Eye:

If someone picks that park and pitches a lefty they know exactly what they doing , just a trash way to hide their weakness

Or a competitive advantage.

SDS

@Ikasnu said in SDS Please Remove White Billboard at Laughing Mountain in Batters Eye:

@Cashme0ut510 said in SDS Please Remove White Billboard at Laughing Mountain in Batters Eye:

You're joking, right?

SDS

I've experienced this too. Luckily for me I guessed right on a few pitches early in the game and got a couple HR to build a lead. After a few shut down innings they quit.

SDS

@raesONE said in SDS Please Remove White Billboard at Laughing Mountain in Batters Eye:

@Ikasnu said in SDS Please Remove White Billboard at Laughing Mountain in Batters Eye:

You're joking, right?

I'm the same guy requesting SDS overhauls all of their batters eye lighting. Target field is unplayable mid day.

SDS

Or you could just be the home team

SDS

I literally did this to myself by accident once. I picked a night game in july and for the 1st 4-5 innings I literally could see nothing until the ball was on me. I think I ended up winning the game because he got so lazy figuring I couldn't hit anything I lit him up once the sun went down, all of a sudden I couldn't miss.

Maybe it's good practice, if you can dodge a wrench you can dodge a ball right?