After playing through the All-Timer Moments, I don't think I'll ever play on Veteran difficulty ever again.

SDS

I think I've finally realized the reason why I struggled so much when jumping from offline to online is that Veteran is so much slower and your PCI size is HUGE so it gets you into lazy habits.

For anyone else out there, if you've ever found yourself struggling when you go back and forth through modes, I'm almost positive that this is the reason.

SDS

Yeah, I find myself playing on HOF and sometimes all star now so veteran is difficult lol...and then some moments on rookie!

SDS

I did this back in MLB 17. I forgot the offline mode but it was the one where you had to play each time in DD 3 times. I wish they brought that back but playing them on AS made me so much better as a hitter.

SDS

@SurfinSantaCruz said in After playing through the All-Timer Moments, I don't think I'll ever play on Veteran difficulty ever again.:

I did this back in MLB 17. I forgot the offline mode but it was the one where you had to play each time in DD 3 times. I wish they brought that back but playing them on AS made me so much better as a hitter.

I remember that. It was sorta like Team Affinity before there was a Team Affinity.

SDS

@BodamEscapePlan said in After playing through the All-Timer Moments, I don't think I'll ever play on Veteran difficulty ever again.:

@SurfinSantaCruz said in After playing through the All-Timer Moments, I don't think I'll ever play on Veteran difficulty ever again.:

I remember that. It was sorta like Team Affinity before there was a Team Affinity.

yup. and it was the most fun I had and had since for DD offline.

dont know why they never brought that back. many of us have been asking for the last 3 years.

SDS

@BodamEscapePlan said in After playing through the All-Timer Moments, I don't think I'll ever play on Veteran difficulty ever again.:

yup. and it was the most fun I had and had since for DD offline.

dont know why they never brought that back. many of us have been asking for the last 3 years.

Yeah, I loved those! I remember unlocking a super OP David Wright in those and just being smitten with myself.