Most Dominant RH RP

SDS

Who would you consider it to be?

SDS

Eric Gagne

SDS

That's tough, I don't think any RH pitcher stands above the rest, if you asked me 2 weeks ago, I would have said Mo, but he's been pretty bad lately, I guess Gagne

SDS

@eatyum said in Most Dominant RH RP:

That's tough, I don't think any RH pitcher stands above the rest, if you asked me 2 weeks ago, I would have said Mo, but he's been pretty bad lately, I guess Gagne

I been very disappointed in Mo...for me I'd have to say Dibble. But like you said I don't think there is a stand out yet.

SDS

@squishiesgirl said in Most Dominant RH RP:

I been very disappointed in Mo...for me I'd have to say Dibble. But like you said I don't think there is a stand out yet.

I've had Dibble for a while and he's been great so that would probably be my choice. Recently added Gagne and he has also been pretty good in a much smaller sample size. I haven't used Mo but I'd like to add him just not at what he's currently going for.

SDS

I didn't realize how good Rollie was for me lol...but Gagne has to be the best. Just like Eatyum said Mo has been getting lit up recently lol. My 2 other righties are Romo and Hoffman and those 2 aren't standing out

SDS

@IIJACKINTHBOXII said in Most Dominant RH RP:

Eric Gagne

Probably agree. Gagne for me so far:

7.1 IP
19 K
0 BB
1 Hit allowed.
That's a 0.14 WHIP

SDS

Gagne! Smoltz I like so far out of pen! Fingers is solid! Henke if u know how to use him is very solid!!

SDS

Fingers is filthy, by far the guy i have most faith in. All 4 pitches ate out pitches for me. They either chase the slider or Forkball and you can blow the 4 seam by them or jam them with sinker.

Dibble is close, if they are sitting on 102 when you throw the Heat it can go far.

SDS

For me it's in this order

Gagne
Dibble
Fingers

Although I also really like Betances I just wish he had more then 3 pitches.

SDS

Dibble. And he looks like a goon. So I love that card until the end.

SDS

@squishiesgirl said in Most Dominant RH RP:

Mo is garbage. I love when my opponent brings him in. Dibble is dominant in hof and legend. Gagne is great because if the speed differentials. The new 96 smoltz is really good too.