Roster upgrade question

SDS

Invested in 30 nick Anderson’s hoping he’d go diamond at some point so today’s IL stint for elbow Inflammation is def a killer. I have to just sell off now no? Even if he does come back in 10-14 days at best we’re only looking at a handful more of roster upgrades. I’m not sure if I should sit and wait or just sell off now and take my 30-35K back

SDS

I mean, he's not going to get demoted from gold anytime soon, so if you don't need the stub right now, no harm in holding.

Log in to reply