Noob question 117?

SDS

So it seems you can use the Topps now cards for the trout collection or August POTM. Im guessing you cant use it in both spots? just have to buy duplicates for it?

SDS

you can use it for both thankfully

SDS

No you can "double dip" on any collection that requires similiar cards.
Remember you are only locking in the cards, unlike in Madden or 2K where you exchange them.
So Topps now can be used for Trout Topps Now Voucher set plus the August POTM set as well.
Just make sure the cards you lock in for the Trout set are the same ones you lock in for the POTM set since we still don't know how many the POTM set will finally need. I know it says 24 but since the set is not "offical", SDS can change that number.

SDS

[censored] thanks guys im new to DD and was not sure. Now i cant wait to go home and lock in my Topps now for trout. Slowly getting their guys

SDS

If you're not to far in to the Trout Collection, try and lock in cards that are already locked in. That way any that aren't used can still be sold when you're done.

SDS

Same way you "lock in" the Inning Bosses for both the Prestige Programs and for their Trout Category (All-Star, Sig, Prime, etc.)

SDS

@SaveFarris said in Noob question 117?:

Same way you "lock in" the Inning Bosses for both the Prestige Programs and for their Trout Category (All-Star, Sig, Prime, etc.)

lol i didnt do it for prestige cause i thought the card would be collected and unsellable at that point. Thanks for setting my dumb [censored] straight