Is there anyway to see exactly which program that rewards are coming from?

SDS

I have no clue where these rewards are coming from. Over the last week or so I have gotten 2 5-pack BIAHs and a 20 pack that post game they say are program rewards, but I have checked every program I can find and none of these are listed as rewards. Now I am definitely not complaining just left scratching my head (no lice).

SDS

@Warpedzilla said in Is there anyway to see exactly which program that rewards are coming from?:

I have no clue where these rewards are coming from. Over the last week or so I have gotten 2 5-pack BIAHs and a 20 pack that post game they say are program rewards, but I have checked every program I can find and none of these are listed as rewards. Now I am definitely not complaining just left scratching my head (no lice).

Biah is probably the team affinities

SDS

Good question I wonder the same... usually I can figure out where they came from, but there are times where I am clueless.. as I am typing this I see someone talking about the packs being from TA.... I'd like to think you would know it if you just hit 100% with a TA, but maybe not??

SDS

It would be a nice QOL feature if it said where each reward came from. Not just “program reward” or whatever it says.

SDS

@DarthKDog09 said in Is there anyway to see exactly which program that rewards are coming from?:

@Warpedzilla said in Is there anyway to see exactly which program that rewards are coming from?:

I haven't gotten to 100% on any team affinity yet so I'm not sure.

SDS

They are from past events. I don’t know if it is a bug or what or what events they exactly come from but I saw a post somewhere that someone got Andrelton simmons as a post game reward for the current event

SDS

@the_dragon1912 said in Is there anyway to see exactly which program that rewards are coming from?:

They are from past events. I don’t know if it is a bug or what or what events they exactly come from but I saw a post somewhere that someone got Andrelton simmons as a post game reward for the current event

Wow! I never even thought of this. If true it would make perfect sense.

SDS

@DarthKDog09 said in Is there anyway to see exactly which program that rewards are coming from?:

Look at the rewards. You get packs and stuff well beyond 100%. You've probably been unlocking packs and don't even realize they are from team affinities. Look at each team and see what you get.

SDS

if you go into the universal profile on the top right there are messages that usually tell you.

SDS

Anybody getting rewards to this minute still? So far it seemed like it was from the baseballs back event, but I would be at 85 wins and no Ballin Bundle.

For reference, I did receive the stubs at 80, and the HRD 1 and 2 packs yesterday.

I think it’s gone now /:

SDS

Look at the rewards. You get packs and stuff well beyond 100%. You've probably been unlocking packs and don't even realize they are from team affinities. Look at each team and see what you get.

The only 5-pack BIAH is from getting 100% on TA which I don't have any yet. And there aren't any 20 packs either. And what do you mean that you get stuff well beyond 100%? I don't think that's true. Once you're at 100% nothing you do rewards you after unless you wait for stage 4 to come out but then at the same time you would no longer be at 100%.

SDS

@MrGamebred said in Is there anyway to see exactly which program that rewards are coming from?:

Anybody getting rewards to this minute still? So far it seemed like it was from the baseballs back event, but I would be at 85 wins and no Ballin Bundle.

For reference, I did receive the stubs at 80, and the HRD 1 and 2 packs yesterday.

I think it’s gone now /:

I just got a 5-pack BIAH right when I first posted this a little while ago immediately after an event win.

SDS

The past rewards are/were coming from baseball's back event for someone no reason you were double dipping on wins. Not sure if it's still on going but it's been a nice little bonus

SDS

yeah its from the baseball is bk event, I got Justin Upton for my 9th W in the signature event yesterday. was definitely confused at first

SDS

I just got a 5-pack BIAH right when I first posted this a little while ago immediately after an event win.

that was moments before the update tho. Let me know once you get another 5 if anything happens, because I’ll happily jump back on and play if anybody can confirm or deny, but I do think they patched it out.

SDS

@MrGamebred said in Is there anyway to see exactly which program that rewards are coming from?:

that was moments before the update tho. Let me know once you get another 5 if anything happens, because I’ll happily jump back on and play if anybody can confirm or deny, but I do think they patched it out.

It seems that it's stopped stacking...

SDS

Leave it to sds to rush a patch out if the odds are even slightly in our favor

SDS

The only 5-pack BIAH is from getting 100% on TA which I don't have any yet. And there aren't any 20 packs either. And what do you mean that you get stuff well beyond 100%? I don't think that's true. Once you're at 100% nothing you do rewards you after unless you wait for stage 4 to come out but then at the same time you would no longer be at 100%.

I meant once you get the packs you keep going you definitely don't get anything past 100% I did not mean that. are you playing events? Supposedly the events rewards are stacking from the last event

SDS

Prestige reward path level 15 is a 5 pack biah bundle also. I would say its from team affinty, an old event or prestige xp path