Team Affinity Points

SDS

I was going through the stage 1-3 events and then saw stage 1, 2, 3. I had the option to play all of them. At first I started with the stages 1-3 events and then figured may as well go in order. I completed all of stage one and all of a sudden every single one is locked saying I need 80 team affinity points to continue for each. What did I do?? Did I exchange too many cards too early??

SDS

What stage are you on, roughly, for each team?

SDS

That's the thing...I don't know. I did everything out of whack and out of order. I learned how to play the [censored] game, now I can't figure out the concepts of the game. I'm a slow learner if you haven't noticed. I have all the moments, and most of the collections, but it's the on-line play/cpu scenarios and such I haven't completed. I only asked because I had the options to play these events prior to beating the Stage 1 moments. After I beat Stage 1, everything locked on me.

SDS

Then again, I found out what collecting does and went on a frenzy and moved from 96 diamond to level 1 prestige with some mad quickness. I was wondering if exchanging cards and such may have thrown out some of my progress towards team affinity points.

SDS

You're probably all still in Stage 1.

Team Affinity --> (Select team) --> Check top left corner.

Stage 1 is always active. (If you've progressed to Stage 2, you can still play them and get the stub/XP rewards, you just don't get the TA progress.)
Stage 2 doesn't activate until you reach 80 points for that team.
Stage 3 doesn't activate until you reach 130(?) points for that team.
'Stage 1-3' can be accessed at any time.

SDS

That moment you realize you aren't as far progressed as you thought you were...lol

SDS

This sounds like maybe you were doing moments? There are ones for stage 1-3 as well as 1,2,3 with the latter stage moments not being accessible until you get to the required TA point threshold to unlock them.

SDS

Im learning the hard way. Im just confused as to why they were available to play prior to beating stage 1 [censored]. This game is appearing more stupid than not.

SDS

@ThaGhettoBlasta said in Team Affinity Points:

Im learning the hard way. Im just confused as to why they were available to play prior to beating stage 1 [censored]. This game is appearing more stupid than not.

Stage 1-3 moments were 3 extra moments added when stage 3 released to help ppl not far along to catch up.it says stage 1-3 because it can be completed for TA points no matter how much progress you have.the other ones that just have one listed can only get pts when you are in the stage.

SDS

@PAinPA said in Team Affinity Points:

@ThaGhettoBlasta said in Team Affinity Points:

Stage 1-3 moments were 3 extra moments added when stage 3 released to help ppl not far along to catch up.it says stage 1-3 because it can be completed for TA points no matter how much progress you have.the other ones that just have one listed can only get pts when you are in the stage.

That explains it! Thank You