Why do you play if you are going to cheat

SDS

Can SDS please address the cheating by dumbasses pausing the [censored] game between every pitch

SDS

How is pausing the game cheating?

SDS

Yeah, not really cheating, it's just not very sportsman like. When I play RS now I take a different attitude. I treat it like a real baseball game. I drink some beers, curse at the screen and scratch my balls a lot. Spitting seed casings on the floor seems to be the line the wife has drawn however...

SDS

its not cheating! Lol. I sometimes have to pause to pee! One game I had something in my eye it was so frustrating!

SDS

Lol, i knew the cheating in this thread was going to be something that isn't cheating. But now i am stumped to figure out how pausing is cheating. Not say i pause, i try my hardest to only pause when i have to do something, i don't even like to hit R2 just to see pitch history or pitcher Stamina and confidence. How is pausing cheating.

You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means.

SDS

@nflman2033 said in Why do you play if you are going to cheat:

You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means.

Inconceivable

SDS

I'm having flashbacks of that natschampion dude who called everyone who knew what a freeze off was a cheater.

SDS

This clearly isn't the game for you if you think pausing is cheating. I have to pause to warm my bullpen up and see the matchups

SDS

The other day in about the seventh inning I had to take a major dump. I only had a minute and a half left on my timer. needless to say I finished the game standing up with my pants around my ankles. I got the w which is all that matters.

SDS

@DarthKDog09 said in Why do you play if you are going to cheat:

The other day in about the seventh inning I had to take a major dump. I only had a minute and a half left on my timer. needless to say I finished the game standing up with my pants around my ankles. I got the w which is all that matters.

Hopefully you had time to flush and wipe yer a$s.

SDS

@hoboadam said in Why do you play if you are going to cheat:

Hopefully you had time to flush and wipe yer a$s.

Yes i got to flush

SDS

Its like Jurassic Park. "When you gotta go you gotta go"

SDS

That isn't cheating. Radar in PUBG is cheating. No recoil mods (strikepacks, titan, chronusmax) in shooters are cheating. I despise cheating and I haven't seen any in MLB The Show since lag switching in 14.