My last 2 games

SDS

I started rated in the low 700's. My first game today I give up 11 runs to a lower rated player (game ends 11-8)

My next game I give up 17 runs to a lower rated player (game ends 17-9).

I guess my point it, my team is a 98 overall. And both of these games my team was WAY better on paper. And it SEEMED like both games my opponent got ALOT of breaks. Both games I gave up 5 or more runs in the first inning. Both games I made a comeback, then my opponent starts tearing the cover off the ball AGAIN.

I dont care what ANYONE says, the CPU helps the lower rated teams!! I've NEVER had a 2 game span like this before!!

SDS

Sounds like you are too focused on what's on paper, deciding in your head who should win before the first pitch is even thrown.

No doubt oftentimes one player gets all the breaks, and it was probably your opponents turn to do so, but it has nothing to do with who is rated higher or lower.

I just played a significantly worst team and I won 17-2, and I can definitely say the game gave me a lot of breaks there, I didn't hit well enough to have 17 runs. Sometimes the break be like that.

SDS

@eatyum said in My last 2 games:

Sounds like you are too focused on what's on paper, deciding in your head who should win before the first pitch is even thrown.

No doubt oftentimes one player gets all the breaks, and it was probably your opponents turn to do so, but it has nothing to do with who is rated higher or lower.

I just played a significantly worst team and I won 17-2, and I can definitely say the game gave me a lot of breaks there, I didn't hit well enough to have 17 runs. Sometimes the break be like that.

I'm not specifically talking about my RS rating. I guess I'm more or less talking about my TEAM rating. I'm a 98 overall with a +297 rating mod.

These 2 teams i played werent anywhere close to as good as mine. And it FELT like the CPU was giving him alot of breaks, and its hard to NOT feel like the CPU is giving said person those breaks BECAUSE my team is rated higher

SDS

@Niners4life702 said in My last 2 games:

@eatyum said in My last 2 games:

I'm not specifically talking about my RS rating. I guess I'm more or less talking about my TEAM rating. I'm a 98 overall with a +297 rating mod.

These 2 teams i played werent anywhere close to as good as mine. And it FELT like the CPU was giving him alot of breaks, and its hard to NOT feel like the CPU is giving said person those breaks BECAUSE my team is rated higher

I know, I was talking about my opponent's team too, my team was significantly better, his was pretty bad. I won 17-2 because I got all the breaks