Burnt Out

SDS

In the past few weeks, I've played more conquest/3 inning games than I ever have in a short time. Usually, I just play 3 a day to fulfill the daily Innings missions for the 2-3 program stars. Then I played 30 HOF Conquest games in a few days to get ready for the "All-Timers" HOF moments/games. Went 28-2 and was pumped for the "All-Timers" program.

Now that I finally finished and got Babe Ruth, now on HOF I have no patience or drive and my offense shows it. I am burnt out! Anyone else burnt out and feel like their game-play has taken a step back after grinding out out the "All-Timers" program?? Lol.

SDS

Nope, because I don’t just play the game I also enjoy the market and flipping cards and making stubs so I can purchase guys that everyone wishes they had but can’t afford. The only thing I really don’t like to do is the RS grind. I have zero patience for trolls and cheesers and those that do both.

SDS

It took me a solid week to recover from the Ruth program. My online timing was all messed up. I lost my approach at the plate completely because I was used to just swinging at whatever against the CPU to make the games go faster. My pitching was terrible online because I was used to just rotating between high fastball/low offspeed. I was 100% burnt out.
I took a couple days off to clear my mind, hit some BP on legend, and reminded myself every at bat to take pitches and be patient. I'm now on my best hot streak of the year.
Take a break and come back to it, it will do wonders.

SDS

I'm not the greatest player, but it seems like when they released the All Time program they adjusted the handicap on All Star. Now it seems if I use a team with a rating above 85 my bats turn to sponges. Before I could have a team closer to 90 on All Star. I got no-hit vs Greinke/Minor in 5 innings on the Royals game. Had a 93 rated team. I don't see the purpose of collecting all these diamonds if I can't win with a diamond team against CPU. I guess I should just play online more.

SDS

OP your drive is crazy, you played 30 3 inning games before actually playing the 30 Ruth program games? Man, i'd be burned the hell out. Kudos to you good Sir.

SDS

I only play CPU to unlock cards. Other then that youre F'ing crazy. Playing CPU is so brainless and noncompetitive I don't understand people who enjoy that [censored].

SDS

@KILLERPRESENCE4 said in Burnt Out:

Nope, because I don’t just play the game I also enjoy the market and flipping cards and making stubs so I can purchase guys that everyone wishes they had but can’t afford. The only thing I really don’t like to do is the RS grind. I have zero patience for trolls and cheesers and those that do both.

This is me right here. I’m still just trying to complete on the collections and conquest maps. I don’t touch RS. Shame though but oh well