Tyler Alexander

SDS

Is it just me or is this guy sneaky good. Since I’ve added him to my bullpen he has been clutch. Routinely getting me out of uncomfortable situations. And in fact I prefer to use him in stressful situations because of his delivery. It’s fast and a little glitchy. I don’t feel the need to slide step to get the ball to the plate faster. I know his fastball isn’t great but it plays up when you drop that beautiful hammer he has, and his control seems better than his attributes suggest. Any thoughts from you guys on him.

SDS

I write it on threads on here all the time. He has a .50 era with me. Hes the first lefty I go to. I only play offline Allstar/HOF. Him and Hoffman are my go to lefty and righty

SDS

He's great. Different arm slot, different pitch speed from the Meta, and the curve and slider both dart at the end.

It's a good card.

SDS

Think he's been incredibly easy to hit competitively. He's definitely useful to have because of stamina but he would be a last resort for me. Belongs in the bullpen though, but he'd definitely get killed vs a good hitter.

SDS

@Jeviduty said in Tyler Alexander:

Think he's been incredibly easy to hit competitively. He's definitely useful to have because of stamina but he would be a last resort for me. Belongs in the bullpen though, but he'd definitely get killed vs a good hitter.

I don’t know what he’s like on AS difficulty I’ve only used him on HOF difficulty online and he seems to baffle everyone that I’ve thrown him up against apart from the one homer he’s given up. And even that hit the swing animation showed the hitter being ridiculously early and it was wall scraper right down the left field line at Truist Park 320ish feet.

SDS

@KILLERPRESENCE4 said in Tyler Alexander:

@Jeviduty said in Tyler Alexander:

I don’t know what he’s like on AS difficulty I’ve only used him on HOF difficulty online and he seems to baffle everyone that I’ve thrown him up against apart from the one homer he’s given up. And even that hit the swing animation showed the hitter being ridiculously early and it was wall scraper right down the left field line at Truist Park 320ish feet.

I don't know how he does on AS either. Interesting, I'll use him more.