It’s sad I can’t enjoy RS 4 out of 5 games

SDS

The timing window and/or lag is painful. Just finished a 1-0 loss where I had 7 hits and him/her had 6, no hard hit balls from either side. 96 mph FBs on all star always late. Can’t understand that BR and events is basically 4 out of 5 the good way. Sadly, I prefer 9-inning games with my squad to 3 inning random teams events. Maybe it’s recency bias, but last year it happened to but less. I dunno. Makes me dread RS and last year I played close to a 1, 000 games; still under a 100 and I had the preorder 4 days bonus to boot this year.

SDS

I'm with u man!!! Crazy how one game I can smack the cover off the ball and the next my aim and timing is way off and I get 5 hits and 1 run. Its super annoying

SDS

I noticed this lately as well. One game my timing is perfect, next game the input lag is bad I have to guess way ahead to make contact. It makes it so online is impossible to play at times.

SDS

Yeah I agree.. last year was more enjoyable for me.

SDS

This is my first year playing DD ( have played The Show since it’s first iteration), but I am the poster child for these inconsistencies. Always assumed it was just me, but admittedly feel better knowing I am nit alone here.

SDS

Yea my last game was like that. Me and my opponent both had to basically guess and swing immediately to have a chance. My opponent struck out 20 times on 90% fastballs and I had the same struggles. Both got lucky once and hit HRs, but mine was a 2 run HR and his a solo, so I won the game. Wasn’t fun at all.

SDS

Hello my people.

SDS

Why does this happen? Connection?

SDS

It had to do with connection, rng and honestly sds having no fing clue how baseball works. I’m playing events and I am just a line out machine. I know I’m going to lose and it sad, because good input means nothing . Squared up good goods with negative exit below,, Perfect perfect line outs. I love events but this game is starting to be horrendous. Hell major content creators have went to madden , pga 21 or fall guys. That should mean something to sds

SDS

I agree... it's getting pretty old.