New event on Friday

SDS

I’m confused about the restrictions

SDS

Legends just means you can use any card that isn’t a LS(except commons) or flashbacks of a current LS player. If that’s the part you’re confused about lol.

SDS

@olivegarden2 said in New event on Friday:

Where do you see the restrictions?

SDS

@AGENTSxOFxCHAOS said in New event on Friday:

I saw on Twitter. Sig/Legends and commons, difficulty AS. 98 Ovr.

SDS

What yoy mean legends ?... litrle confused on that.. so could it be a FOTF type card say like Don Mattingly?

SDS

@mandrykm said in New event on Friday:

What yoy mean legends ?... litrle confused on that.. so could it be a FOTF type card say like Don Mattingly?

Legends mean players not playing in the MLB any longer (retired). Fashbacks are players still playing that get cards as Flashbacks.

SDS

A legend in the game is considered a card who does not have a live series version. So a non active player. Flashback is a earlier version of a card for a player who is currently playing. Example Babe is a Legend he is not playing right now. Harper 99 is a flashback he is currently playing. The Futurestars are considered flash back cards even though they are supposed to be in the "future" I know weird huh.

So Signature (Flashback or Legend) then any Legend card and any common above 60 is eligible.

SDS

FOTF Mattingly is a Legend while FOTF Tatis is a flashback. For example.

SDS

Gotcha thanks guys

SDS

oh hell yea i cant wait for this event

SDS

@stewart1465 said in New event on Friday:

@AGENTSxOFxCHAOS said in New event on Friday:

I saw on Twitter. Sig/Legends and commons, difficulty AS. 98 Ovr.

I'll probably skip it. Just like I skipped the current one.

No need for MadBum or Reese.

SDS

It's actually the same event but with different restrictions right? I.e. the reward path is staying the same?

SDS

Hopefully they add more rewards. This event goes 10 days instead of 7.... it will be a prestige fest though, be forewarned.

SDS

Hope there's quick counts

SDS

need to prestige some pitchers hope they can do HOF and quick count.

SDS

If you're unsure just go onto the market. There is a "legend" filter that will clarify if a card is eligible.

SDS

It’s All Star....no idea on quick count

SDS

Also be prepared to see the Prestige version of legend cards