Thought I beat a beast.

SDS

I played someone. Their record showed 830-134. I

I check the profile on show nation and it's really 1340 losses. The 4th digit was left when showing matchup before first pitch. He quit in like 2nd inning down 2-0. And I thought I was the man for the next 20 mins. But I wasn't. Hah

Just thought I throw this one out there.

SDS

What’s astouding is that someone managed to play 2000+ RS games. Yawn...

SDS

@Mis_Ter_Bulldops said in Thought I beat a beast.:

I played someone. Their record showed 830-134. I

I check the profile on show nation and it's really 1340 losses. The 4th digit was left when showing matchup before first pitch. He quit in like 2nd inning down 2-0. And I thought I was the man for the next 20 mins. But I wasn't. Hah

Just thought I throw this one out there.

lmao. At least you had that 20 mins of fame man

SDS

2,170 games played is insane. Dude had to be prestige level 100, right?

SDS

I never look at my opponent’s record. I feel jinxed if it is too bad or too good. But, I’ll check afterwards on the site. That’s so many games. Still, a win is a win!! Good job!!

SDS

Dang that is a lot of games. I think I have 30 rs games played. I need to step up my game lol.

SDS

Yes he actually was 100 prestiage

SDS

You did beat a beast. 2000 games?! Holy [censored] that’s not human.

SDS

You getting Schwifty mr. bulldops?!?

SDS

Even with a losing record like that he’s definitely got some experience. You’re bound to get better after playing that many games

SDS

How can someone play that much ranked seasons games this year?
On a good night, I can't play more then 2 games. Usually, 1 ranked season games gets me triggered enough to stop playing for the night.