Friday Headliner

SDS

I didn’t see a thread in this, and some of you are ridiculously good at deciphering these picture clues....looks like a first basemen based on the reflection in glasses and chalk line to his left.....maybe Helton ?

https://mobile.twitter.com/MLBTheShow/status/1298606126120996864?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

SDS

Gotta be helton

SDS

Turdd Smellton.

Smellson Poos.

Grody Smellinger

Plop Smeller

Jacooties Smellsbury

SDS

Middle Reliever John Smoltz

SDS

@DBBG1515 said in Friday Headliner:

Middle Reliever John Smoltz

You mean John Smelltz?

SDS

It’s a 3b the reflection in the glasses shows that, the foul line is a trick to make it look like 1bman but it’s 3b..... I’d have to say arenado although seems odd w story recently

SDS

@SchnauzerFace said in Friday Headliner:

Turdd Smellton.

Smellson Poos.

Grody Smellinger

Plop Smeller

Jacooties Smellsbury

Love me some Turdd Smellton.

SDS

@MaxHarvest said in Friday Headliner:

It’s a 3b the reflection in the glasses shows that, the foul line is a trick to make it look like 1bman but it’s 3b..... I’d have to say arenado although seems odd w story recently

it's helton. Arenado would deserve a 98-99 card. Helton will probably get a 96-97 card. But before we get Arenado card we need a 99 Betts.

SDS

@Raider52Morrison said in Friday Headliner:

99 Betts.

Dickey Betts? He's a great guitarist.

SDS

Justin Turner?

SDS

Helton I think 🤷

SDS

@Raider52Morrison said in Friday Headliner:

it's helton. Arenado would deserve a 98-99 card. Helton will probably get a 96-97 card. But before we get Arenado card we need a 99 Betts.

Prime or Awards Helton would be a 99. Gold or diamond fielding, high contact, high power.

Look at his numbers around 2000 dude.

SDS isn’t going to penalize him for playing in Colorado. Look at walker’s attributes.

SDS

Definitely a 1B. The foul line on the right side of screen is not a reflection, as you can see through the glasses pretty easily seeing the grass and his eyes...

SDS

Turdd Smellton.

Smellson Poos.

Grody Smellinger

Plop Smeller

Jacooties Smellsbury

Plop Smeller 😂

SDS

Did Helton use eye black? Looks like the player in the image does.

SDS

@formallyforearms said in Friday Headliner:

Did Helton use eye black? Looks like the player in the image does.

Yes

SDS

Really hoping it's Arenado instead of Helton. Might make me consider selling my MVP Bryant for him.....already a bunch of good 1B in the game so don't really need Helton.

SDS

Turdd Smellton.

Smellson Poos.

Grody Smellinger

Plop Smeller

Jacooties Smellsbury

hahahh Grody Smellinger - what a name - someones gotta do it

SDS

Curt Flood

SDS

99 Chipper Jones