Anyone else struggling with Bo?

SDS

Anyone else struggling with Bo? I think I have 2 hits online in like 40 ab's......smh! I was really hoping he would be my Nolan Jones replacement.
Anyone else struggling with him?

SDS

He's been killing it for me.

SDS

Killing it for me. I have like 4-5 HRs and 3 2Bs with him.

SDS

Only got him last night but he's 2 for 3 with 2 singles and a warning track out.

SDS

I’m doing so so not as good as I hoped. Also lost two HR from dashboarders

SDS

So I looked.......im hitting .069 with him smh!
I want this card to be good so bad! Bo is my son's favorite player. He has followed bo for a few years. Attributes say he should be better than Didi.
Any tip on using him? Hunt certain pitches?

SDS

It took me so long to do the moments with him. So I just sold him.

SDS

I’m starting to warm up with him, It’s funny I struggle with mantle and biggie but cards no where near the card stats I do better with

SDS

@RedJeff83 said in Anyone else struggling with Bo?:

Anyone else struggling with Bo? I think I have 2 hits online in like 40 ab's......smh! I was really hoping he would be my Nolan Jones replacement.
Anyone else struggling with him?

Lol I was just thinking this to myself. Batting like .200 with him with 0 homers. His swing feels so slow like he’s swinging a fire hose

SDS

@beanball0571 said in Anyone else struggling with Bo?:

I’m starting to warm up with him, It’s funny I struggle with mantle and biggie but cards no where near the card stats I do better with

It's not always about a cards overall as it is about how a player does for you. I'm the same way. Hit .111 with 99 Banks, but put 86 Baez in at SS and I absolutely rake with him.

SDS

Your replacement should be CAP.

Haven't used Bo online yet, but he raked for me in the moments. I was worried his 7xbh in 7 games was going to give me problems, but I finished it in my 1st at bat of game 5. It should translate to online.

SDS

@Mickdrenalen said in Anyone else struggling with Bo?:

I’m doing so so not as good as I hoped. Also lost two HR from dashboarders

I hate it so much. About 65% of my homers with babe and Larry are dashborded.

SDS

I sold Bo for 20k when i got him. I love Rollins so lol

SDS

I’m struggling to GET Bo, by completing the moments...I have been trying since last Friday, using both zone and directional, I’ve gotten to within one XBH a few times and couldn’t complete it...very frustrating!