Madison Bumgarner

SDS

Anyone tried him yet or faced him? Any reviews? I have no motivation to play the event and i am not sure if i want to spend stubs on him.. is he worth it?

SDS

Yes he's worth it. I bought him for 105k a few days ago and don't regret it at all. Love his pitch selection and funky wind up. Played against 2 really good opponents so give up a couple runs each game, but won both, and homered in both games with him at the plate!

SDS

@PhillyRunt44 said in Madison Bumgarner:

Yes he's worth it. I bought him for 105k a few days ago and don't regret it at all. Love his pitch selection and funky wind up. Played against 2 really good opponents so give up a couple runs each game, but won both, and homered in both games with him at the plate!

So you bought a player for a 105k that can be had for free. Are you interested in doing a stub transfer (sarcasm). ๐Ÿ˜‚

SDS

@KILLERPRESENCE4 said in Madison Bumgarner:

So you bought a player for a 105k that can be had for free. Are you interested in doing a stub transfer (sarcasm). ๐Ÿ˜‚

Cool. Didn't feel like grinding for him and had the extra stubs. Wanted to give him a try.....

SDS

So you grinded for a player thats free but wasted hours of time instead of buying him and using him right away?๐Ÿ˜‚

SDS

Cool. Didn't feel like grinding for him and had the extra stubs. Wanted to give him a try.....

I'm kind of in the same situation now where I have a fair amount of stubs on hand and would be fine buying a guy like MadBum instead of having to grind event wins for him. I have a limited amount of time I can play at night and prefer to spend my time playing the Ruth Program and RS games instead of the event. It's a question of preference I guess.

SDS

I've tried the event for Madbum and I'm at the point where I'm willing to just buy him. The frustration of the event, despite it being free, doesn't feel worth it.

SDS

I unlocked Mad [censored] and sold him for 99,999 immediately. Was hoping to buy him back for 50k at some point, but this stub sale may kill that idea

SDS

@mrcityofwin said in Madison Bumgarner:

So you grinded for a player thats free but wasted hours of time instead of buying him and using him right away?๐Ÿ˜‚

lol exactly what a way to spin it

SDS

@allmustfall16 said in Madison Bumgarner:

I unlocked Mad [censored] and sold him for 99,999 immediately. Was hoping to buy him back for 50k at some point, but this stub sale may kill that idea

Heโ€™s not that good of a pitcher. I think once the sale is over heโ€™ll settle around 50-60k, although him being an event reward may change that a little.