Headliner today

SDS

Has there been any more clues released, or just the one on Twitter from Wedsneday??? Is there a chance its Arenado or do you think it's definitely Helton??? Will they announce who it is early, or wait until the stream this afternoon to confirm and release attributes??? Thanks!

SDS

Gotta be Helton or Keith Hernandez...both won’t make my team because of the abundance of 1st baseman but they add variety which is always a good thing

SDS

Im actually excited about this one for some reason ! It sounds like it will be Helton! Which im not that hyped about ! But people who used his other card saids he hits better then his ratings. So a 99 Helton 110 contact 95 power? He could be a pretty awesome hitting 1B!! He has a solid swing.

SDS

@olivegarden2 said in Headliner today:

Gotta be Helton or Keith Hernandez...both won’t make my team because of the abundance of 1st baseman but they add variety which is always a good thing

Todd Helton could be very versatile good ngl

Edit: this phone dude. Very very and it changes the second to versatile.

SDS

@Ikasnu said in Headliner today:

@olivegarden2 said in Headliner today:

Todd Helton could be very versatile good ngl

Edit: this phone dude. Very very and it changes the second to versatile.

Give him the hidden ball trick quirk lol

SDS

My Helton is already good but I'll take a "better" one any day.