I hope no one becomes a 90 diamond

SDS

This is the one time I hope no one becomes a 90 diamond because I'm coming up soon on 45 prestige..... Ahhhhhhhhh

SDS

Trevor Story!

SDS

Right there with you. I'll hit 45 in next 3-4 days and would prefer we just keep things as is!!!

SDS

I'm glad I hit prestige 45 earlier this week. Only one of the newer high LS diamonds were in there - Judge - and I was able to choose between Aranado, Scherzer, and DeGrom.

Rooting for you to get a good choice pack when you do hit 45!

SDS

You are pretty much guaranteed 150k so don’t worry.

SDS

Thanks man. I hope.

SDS

I was thinking the same thing the other day. Anyone know how the 90+ packs work? For instance, is it a choice of 3? A choice of everyone? Do they just give you one and you're stuck with it?

I was thinking if it's a choice of 3, then I definitely get someone good. I don't wan't Judge or Betts.

SDS

@Bozzman0109 said in I hope no one becomes a 90 diamond:

You are pretty much guaranteed 150k so don’t worry.

Not if two guys go 90+ today. It’s unlikely to happen but if say Bieber and Tatis go 90+ then the pack could include those two, Mookie, and Judge

SDS

Yes if 2 guys go 90 then yes you could be stuck with 4 POS options. I doubt that happens.

SDS

@JoeyRococo said in I hope no one becomes a 90 diamond:

I was thinking the same thing the other day. Anyone know how the 90+ packs work? For instance, is it a choice of 3? A choice of everyone? Do they just give you one and you're stuck with it?

I was thinking if it's a choice of 3, then I definitely get someone good. I don't wan't Judge or Betts.

It's a choice from 4 of the high diamond LC cards. I had Aranado, Scherzer, DeGrom, and Judge as my choices. Chose Aranado since he was selling for the most at the time.

SDS

Got it. Thanks. So even if only one guy goes 90+ today, I'm still good. I'm at 37

SDS

I got Trout in both my choice packs

SDS

I'm still 29 levels away from prestige 1