Lucas

SDS

Why are people buying him in the market he is free to everyone??

SDS
This post is deleted!
SDS

Probably Team Affinities. 5k for a 99 is a 1 time exchange. Only need to buy around 17 (85k) to finish an AL Central Affinity (Non-White Sox) or the Cubs Affinity.

SDS

His price will rise when he’s no longer available

SDS

Used him in RS and he was very dominate. Very good control on all his pitches.

SDS

People are buying him for the same reason they buy everything else to make profit.... to sell at a later date. It’s only free for 4 days. Not everyone will log in to the game in that time.

SDS

@metskid03 said in Lucas:

Probably Team Affinities. 5k for a 99 is a 1 time exchange. Only need to buy around 17 (85k) to finish an AL Central Affinity (Non-White Sox) or the Cubs Affinity.

5K for 100000pts. Thats a waste of 50K in exchange pts.

SDS

Nevermind

SDS

I mean I have 4.5 mil in stubs an still had tigers an royals at 11% completion.I bought like 22 or something of him an finished them off an luckily pulled my second Verlander of the day. with all those packs an stubs I got plus also pulled diamond tatis an ketel so I basically made it all back an still around 4.5 mil in stubs and at 100% with all tas I just need dback an Marlins left..plus I bought alot of cards to flip when they all go back up later after flash sales especially a bunch of Eric gagne for like 14-16k and he is already going back up...I'd say it was well worth it..but that's just me

SDS

@AGENTSxOFxCHAOS said in Lucas:

@metskid03 said in Lucas:

5K for 100000pts. Thats a waste of 50K in exchange pts.

Of course it is, but if you are already at 100% team affinities with just 25 Giolitos for 5k(125k), you are likely to get the Indians, Tigers, Royals, Twins, and Cubs TA4 cards within 2 minutes of release, and if they are sellable again that is massive profit

SDS

I got his free pack and also bought the card not realizing it was the same exact card. Ended up selling it for more than I bought it for so it worked out for me. Should’ve held onto him tho as his price will rise when the POTM is revealed

SDS

Same reason people sell cards below the quick sell value, I guess