What’s your “pack luck story” this year?

SDS

I started off on a roll... got diamond Pete Alonso on my second or third pack of the year. First three weeks or so pulled a good amount of diamonds, topped off by Scherzer in early April. I’m thinking at this point I’d have Mantle by Memorial Day. (I’m not a huge market player/investor I just don’t have the time.)

I then went into a MASSIVE diamond drought. I pulled exactly 1 (one) diamond from mid-April to mid-June- HL Ozzie Smith. And I’m an everyday player who’s completed every program, showdown, conquest map, etc. It was unreal how bad my luck was. I sat there watching the high diamonds prices soar thinking Id never finish the LS collection. Ultimately in like the 4th inning I decided Id sell everything I had in order to complete it (still salty about selling Larry Walker for 105k).

My lack snapped when I packed DeGrom in late June which I sold to finish the NL, and a flash sale helped me scoop up Trout on July 4 and finish the LS collection.

Since then, the floodgates have opened. I’ve packed Trout twice with a third in my Lvl 45 prestige pack, another Scherzer, and a steady stream other diamonds. Even with an abysmal two month stretch, I’m probably doing better than 1:50 for the year. It’s been that consistent.

SDS

Pulled 2 Kemps in 2 days earlier this year

SDS

I got Trout and Bellinger in the same 10 pack bundle in June. Set me up for the rest of the year.

SDS

Ive had pretty good pack luck in the choice packs all year. Pulled at least one rare or elite in every version from prospects to beach ball.

Headliners I've pulled 3 or 4 diamonds, but only one actual headliner. BiaH has been pretty decent as well, pulled a number of live series diamonds including Bellinger when he was going for 160k.

Standard and affinity have been a different story all together. Few and far between and when I do pull a diamond its usually quick sell.

SDS

From completing TA’s after stage 3 came out. In about a week and a half span, I pulled Degrom 3 times, Bellinger, Arenado, and Verlander out of TA’s or Ballin’s. Never had any pack like that ever before. Since than I haven’t pulled anyone decent from doing TA’s. But it was fun while it lasted

SDS

I don’t have one 😞

SDS

@allmustfall16 said in What’s your “pack luck story” this year?:

I don’t have one 😞

First day I pulled Arenado... Not a single bit of good luck since.

SDS

Nothing recent (I'm the master of gold pulls), but earlier in the year I got a postgame Gerrit Cole, and in the first week I pulled every diamond in the NL East except Scherzer

SDS

Horrible pack luck all year. NMS, so I cherish all the free packs. The past three weeks my packs have been on fire. Bellinger, Trout, Banks, Lazardo and a plethora of LS diamonds I only wish I had gotten 3 months ago when they were well above QS value.

SDS

No diamonds in my first 400+ packs...for the past 2ish months my luck has been average. Still no 90+ LS pulls lol

SDS

The high value packs where you got to paying have drawn crayola. I'be lucky to pull a Trout Cole and Scherzer. Finished LS today so now it's on to the grind to get Trout. Sucks that you have to play online though to prestige some players.

SDS

I land a top tier card basically every single HRD pack I’ve opened 🤣

SDS

2 Trouts 5 or 6 packs apart, 13 total on the year. That’s the story

SDS

3 Trout's.
/list

Seriously, nothing else worth more than 20k.

SDS

Terrible...until this week. Cole 2 days ago and Trout tonight. Both in Show packs.
I remain 0fer on the year for Headliner packs however. Don’t think I’ve even gotten a live diamond out of them.

SDS

I opened around 30 TA packs about a month ago and pulled Gerrit Cole and Trout. Didn’t hate that.

SDS

I tried to enter 0 but it said i had to enter a longer post....

SDS

The worst luck you can imagine on packs I spend my hard earned stubs on(millions of stubs down the drain).

Better than the best luck you can imagine on free packs. Got trout 4 times now, once out of a gold player pack. And each of the big six LS diamonds at least 2-3 times now. 3 elite duck pack rounds, etc, etc..

Moral of the story: don’t throw stubs down the toilet buying packs 😎

SDS

First year playing. 2 weeks in. Open one, slam square, Mike Trout.