Network Error

SDS

If I have had 4 network errors in 24 hours is this on me or on SDS?

SDS

If you are on wifi, it's most likely on your end. I am using wifi (hard wiring isn't practical for me). When I get disconnected, I usually reset the router and the playstation and I'm good for a week. This game is more sensitive than any thing else in my house. We don't get disconnected from wifi on any other app/device, but it happens occasionally. If its practical to hard wire, I would. If you are already hard wired, I'd call your ISP

SDS

Was at 789. Highest I've ever been. Started a new ranked game. His record was like 200-300. I got excited, I knew I was going to the 800s. Top of the first I have runners on 1st and 2nd with one out. Bam, I lost connection. It goes to the screen where it shows who won and the points they got. Of course I get the loss and somehow the guy is in the mid 500s (no idea how I matched with him). It sent me back to the 740s.

SDS

I had a network error in an event game today. Only the second time it has happened all year. I think it was a random fluke. I’m hardwired, so I don’t normally have disconnects on my side.

SDS

@TheWise1-86 said in Network Error:

Was at 789. Highest I've ever been. Started a new ranked game. His record was like 200-300. I got excited, I knew I was going to the 800s. Top of the first I have runners on 1st and 2nd with one out. Bam, I lost connection. It goes to the screen where it shows who won and the points they got. Of course I get the loss and somehow the guy is in the mid 500s (no idea how I matched with him). It sent me back to the 740s.

Yeah same things have been happening to me. Finally close to 800 and then get 4 connection errors in 24 hours and get dropped down to 600.

SDS

This always happens to me it’s so hard to enjoy this game it’s rare for me to even play a full game this game needs to fix there servers