Topps Now Collection

SDS

The monthly topps collection is up to 30 cards now so im assuming we will need all of them for the monthly award?

Didn't play DD before this year so if anyone with info on past years remembers how its done some insight would be appreciated. I'm investing in these cards hoping the prices go up when the POTM program drops.

SDS

@Kovz88 said in Topps Now Collection:

The monthly topps collection is up to 30 cards now so im assuming we will need all of them for the monthly award?

Didn't play DD before this year so if anyone with info on past years remembers how its done some insight would be appreciated. I'm investing in these cards hoping the prices go up when the POTM program drops.

Not sure if anyone really knows yet at this point. I am collecting the topps now cards as they come out as well though. On the PS4 under collections it says you'll need the topps now cards and the monthly awards cards or something to that effect. The number of cards keeps rising as just a few days ago it was at 24 and now its up to 30. My hope is that enough topps now cards are released that we can complete the collection by collecting only those if one chooses to. Some might prefer grinding for the free monthly awards but I would just rather make stubs and buy the topps now cards. Right now they are super cheap too so in my opinion now is the time to buy them. I figure they will rise considerably in price once the lightning card is released so worst case scenario you can sell them all back for a nice profit.