Custom Leagues

I just got a [censored]

This post is deleted!

If this is what it sounds like, I want in on a league with some of you dudes and dudesses

Looks like it’s separate from DD too.

It’s not really my thing, but I’m glad those of you on here that wanted it so bad are getting it.

Hate to be bringing any kind of bad news but it really does just sound like 1 season not a franchise. I suppose it's something that can be done with some time away from the game and create and maintain things but it really sounds like a step in the right direction for those that are looking for OFM to return.

Says multi season

As long as they let us use legends and LS cards concurrently, it's a win/win.

@Rabid55Wolverine said in Custom Leagues:

Hate to be bringing any kind of bad news but it really does just sound like 1 season not a franchise. I suppose it's something that can be done with some time away from the game and create and maintain things but it really sounds like a step in the right direction for those that are looking for OFM to return.

Did you watch the video? The menu description calls it a multi season mode, so it's not going to be a 1 year and done.

Wrong forum.

@Chuck_Dizzle29 said in Custom Leagues:

Did you watch the video? The menu description calls it a multi season mode, so it's not going to be a 1 year and done.

I honestly missed that but yes, I did watch the video Good job on the condescending sarcasm though, pretty strong game

@hoboadam said in Custom Leagues:

Whether or not I buy MLB 20 basically hinges on whether or not I can use my DD team in a single-player custom league.

I honestly missed that but yes, I did watch the video Good job on the condescending sarcasm though, pretty strong game

I asked a question, where was the sarcasm? 🤷🏼♂

Since this isn't a conversation that happens in real time I went ahead and noted what was in the video so if you haven't seen the video you'd have an answer.

Now, in response to your poorly conceived reply I will just insert a generic sarcastic brush up on your reading comprehension comment 👍

I find it difficult to convey or detect sarcasm (with any certainty) in text form, so I usually avoid deploying it or reacting to it's perceived usage from others.

I'm hoping there is a section of the forum or an in-game mechanism to help us find leagues to play in. I'm old and not a great player by any means, but I would love to have a regular bunch of people to match up against and talk smack and/or baseball with while grinding for XP & Stars.

@omegaminus_sk said in Custom Leagues:

@hoboadam said in Custom Leagues:

Whether or not I buy MLB 20 basically hinges on whether or not I can use my DD team in a single-player custom league.

Yeah. I really hope so too. I hope you can do custom leagues solo offline.

I hope you can still earn universal xp by playing in a custom league. I really enjoyed being able to obtain xp from every mode in '19.