Bunch of quitters out there.

SDS

I swear I can't ever finish a game once I'm ahead by two runs. These guys just quit if they get down by even a run in the first couple of innings. Anybody that's like 1o to 20 games under .500 I expect will just quit if I go up by 2 runs at any point in the game. How are their records not worse? Then my starter loses over half his stamina after picthing to like six batters.

Is there a way to punish the quitters more?

SDS

Who complains about this? Lol your advancing faster with less effort and frustration. Zip it buddy

SDS

I complain about it, buster. I want to be able to use my starters longer than an inning or two every four games. Be more constructive with your criticism please.

SDS

I’ll take people quiting all of the time...don’t you just want the win?

SDS

I don't care if someone quits... It's the dashboarders that pi*s me off.

SDS

I would rather lose 9-7 with 12 hits than win 2-0 with 2 hits. I quit sometimes, but it is related to how many prestige hitting stats I can get. I am relentless at flipping so I can buy any world series rewards. I never dashboard and always finish out an inning to get that 1 extra prestigeable pitching inning.

SDS

When people complain about winning... Lol in ranked ill take a win any way it comes.

SDS

@JasonAEMales said in Bunch of quitters out there.:

I want to be able to use my starters longer than an inning or two every four games.

I never, ever, ever quit. Even when I'm down 9-0, I'm still going to try and prestige my SP's with their 8.57 ERA's.

SDS

Definitely bothers me when people quit in a close-ish game. I don't care about wins or losses, since I'm never getting close to World Series; it's all about those prestige milestones, baby

SDS

I love hitting a two run homer in the bottom of the first and having my opponent quit. It means I won't blow the lead in the 8th or 9th.

SDS

I love my free wins.

SDS

@MikeForbes101 said in Bunch of quitters out there.:

I love hitting a two run homer in the bottom of the first and having my opponent quit. It means I won't blow the lead in the 8th or 9th.

😭

SDS

@MINISTRO787 said in Bunch of quitters out there.:

I don't care if someone quits... It's the dashboarders that pi*s me off.

Dilly Dilly!

SDS

Even worse when they dashboard then you don’t get prestige stats. I think people do this in purpose so you don’t get those stats when you’re destroying them.