Anyone interested in selling 20’s steelbook?

This might be a long shot, but a couple of years ago a user purchased the MVP edition of MLB The Show 18 for the extra digital content, but wasn’t interested in the steelbook. I purchased the digital deluxe edition for myself, and then bought a steelcase from him. I’d like to do the same this year. If anyone is interested in buying the MVP edition and selling their steelbook, please PM me.

How.much you paid for that book.. If you saved like $20 doing that, that extra dub just throw it in bro..$20 if you want that book badly is worth it to save this headache right here.

@KingsCountyOG718 said in Anyone interested in selling 20’s steelbook?:

How.much you paid for that book.. If you saved like $20 doing that, that extra dub just throw it in bro..$20 if you want that book badly is worth it to save this headache right here.

I read your post three times and I have no idea what you’re trying to tell me. Anyways, the digital deluxe costs $100, and the MVP costs what, like $80? That would be $180 to buy both, far more than an extra $20. Anyways, I posted the same thing on Reddit and already had multiple people agree to sell their steelbook to me, so not much of a headache at all.

You can find steel books on ebay for cheap too.