Cliff Lee

SDS

Has he ever had an end game-type card? All he's got is the 80-whatever XP reward path card so far, and his best card last year was the 90 OVR Shelfy moments card. I'm really hoping he gets a 99OVR this year, he was one of my favorite players during his Phillies years and his card would be nasty. Control on par with Greg Maddux with a bit more velo. Best cutter in the game with a massive curve. I think it's easily forgotten just how good he was for a few years in the late 00's/early 10's

SDS

I'm a Mets fan and I remember despising Cliff Lee because of how dominant he was and how jealous I was he wasn't on my team. He definitely deserves a high end card

SDS

He’s never had a super high card as far as I know, but his 90 Phillies card from last year was better than most people think. I had a lot of success whenever I put him in the rotation.

I’m sure most people were annoyed at the time because his H/9 and velocity were low and assumed he sucked without really giving his card a chance. He was no 99 Gerrit Cole or anything like that, but he was at least usable.

SDS

He certainly could have a high 90's 2009 Postseason card

SDS

I've been on DD since 17 and have been waiting for a cy young card or a SS of his ever since.

SDS

@ImDFC said in Cliff Lee:

He certainly could have a high 90's 2009 Postseason card

Only if the card art is the "no big deal" WS pop up catch

SDS

Needs a 94-96 cy young card...and of course a sinker